Alexander Wang Quillon Wallet

Ohh, the pattern/texture is so interesting! What's it feel like?

It's strange but it feels like velvet. The scales? are very soft and it's pretty delicate overall. I'm not sure why he made accessories in this skin because it's interesting but not practical at all. I am wishing I had gotten the regular leather instead but at least the color is pretty. IRL it's richer than my pics and super blue.

Thank you Laura:flowers: I didn't know anything about their accessories when I bought this so hopefully it helps some.

Sorry it took me so long, I haven't had any good lighting lately for pictures so I did a quick snapshot of it .. I'll try to take better one's this weekend!

DSC_0902.jpg

It's strange but it feels like velvet. The scales? are very soft and it's pretty delicate overall. I'm not sure why he made accessories in this skin because it's interesting but not practical at all. I am wishing I had gotten the regular leather instead but at least the color is pretty. IRL it's richer than my pics and super blue.

Thank you Laura:flowers: I didn't know anything about their accessories when I bought this so hopefully it helps some.

I'm glad you wrote this. I've been considering the pumps in this finish. They are GORGEOUS! Your wallet is gorgeous!:drool:
I'm loving the blue shades this year. I may order the Marion in this color. Decisions...decisions. :graucho:

Since it's currently snowing, I got around to taking some pictures. Not a fan of indoor lighting but they should do..

P1210453.jpg

P1210454.jpg

P1210455.jpg
Hi! Very late to this thread but I see that you've got the Marion in your photo. Does your Quillion fit inside it? I've the Marion as well (burgundy too!) and I'm looking into buying either the long Quillion like yours or the compact version and fitting into the Marion would probably be the deciding factor...

Hi! Very late to this thread but I see that you've got the Marion in your photo. Does your Quillion fit inside it? I've the Marion as well (burgundy too!) and I'm looking into buying either the long Quillion like yours or the compact version and fitting into the Marion would probably be the deciding factor...

It definitely doesn't fit into my Marion.. I use my more compact Commes Des Garcon wallet, it's slim enough to fit in there. The compact version might work in the Marion. Hope I could help!