need quick help! turq or coral??

lol i had to pull the trigger on ruelala ... wasn't sure how long they'd last at the crazy prices plus in time for christmas w/free shipping .... i saw the comment about the turq possibly fading and got nervous and saw so many comments about how lovely coral was ... plus i already have 1 turq bag (RM mamm) so i went w/coral .... i'm hoping i will love it! tho i'm still torn over turq too ... wish i could do BOTH! LOL ... this pic here tho i think sold me on coral ... ... that and i'm really looking forward to the tangerine pantone color of 2012 .... ;)

anybody else getting anything from RLL?

i know! i can't believe they are still available ... i remember when i got the spring email w/the coral crossbody i swooned ... clicked on it, swooned again over the turquoise ... was still carrying a rather big dipe bag at that point so couldn't justify but kept an eye on them for sales ... the pricing is fabulous ... wish i could justify something in turq too but i can't ... gotta be good!

i actually ordered a little jpk lovesac bag in orange to pair w/the coral ... i'll carry my stuff and non-spillable items in the LP and baby/kids' stuff and snacks in the lovesac ... these colors make me want to go on vacay tho!