12 Days of Chanel

LisetteEsq

O.G.
May 11, 2007
I was thinking about all of my unused Chanel handbags sitting in their boxes in my closet and it made me want to use what I have and appreciate each and every one of them.

The 12 days of Christmas came to mind and I thought that this is the perfect time of the year to do 12 days of Chanel - using a different bag everyday from my closet. Starting tomorrow, with 12 days left of the year, I am going to use a different bag each day. Some of the bags are still new so it will be like a new present to myself every day.

Anyone else want to join me in dusting off some forgotten treasures and sharing some eye candy??? :xtree:

DAY 1 -

Here is an 11A tweed bag I bought a couple of months ago but had not used. I really like the dark hardware, black leather interior, and the color is versatile for many outfits. It is a bit small for me so it could not be an everyday bag but I love the new leather smell. :P

What is everyone else carrying today? Share your Chanel spirit! :rockettes:

Attachments

• IMAG2218x.jpg
    IMAG2218x.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 894
I brought my grey Chanel 3 to work today. Here is she sitting in my drawer.
I really like this small Chanel 3. Almost bought it last month in black but just don't like the fact that the 3 compartments are visible from the outside. Other than that, I think it is perfect size, super light weight and the lamb leather feels super mooth and soft. To me, I think it is a perfect everyday bag. I looove the gray too.

i'd love to see modeling pics!!! this is such a cute idea :xtree:

I will see what I can do later as I always have trouble resizing the pictures. You should share which bag you are using today. Your collection is gorgeous! :P

I brought my grey Chanel 3 to work today. Here is she sitting in my drawer.
I love your Chanel 3. The color looks so luxurious. Thanks for sharing!

Anyone else????

Day 1 - Red Lambskin M/L (Vint)

2839448430060017512S600x600Q85.jpg

from this morning...room was messy so blurred that out a bit!
2418164470060017512S500x500Q85.jpg