Last minute change of mind. IDK which one I want. HELPPPP

cfca22

Aug 3, 2011
So I had decided to go for the Cherry Hailey, but now IDK. Was at the Coach store yesterday and seen the MADISON LEATHER LINDSEY SATCHEL (brass/cherry), and I loved it. So now IDK which to get. Today is the last day for the FB 25% off. So I only have 6 hours to decided, because once I'm off my lovely bf is taking to Coach. I just can't decide please helppppppp.

If anyone has the Madison can you make it a crossover?

Attachments

• 18633 brass cherry.png
    18633 brass cherry.png
    184.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 18641_b4cy_a0.jpg
    18641_b4cy_a0.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 98
I don't think that the strap on the Lindsey is as long as the crossbody strap on the Hailey. I think it is too short to wear crossbody. The bags are such different sizes. You would want the Lindsey if you carry a lot of stuff, but if your stuff fits in the Hailey, I think you will like it better. The same amount of stuff in the Lindsey would fall way to the bottom and be hard to reach.

So I had decided to go for the Cherry Hailey, but now IDK. Was at the Coach store yesterday and seen the MADISON LEATHER LINDSEY SATCHEL (brass/cherry), and I loved it. So now IDK which to get. Today is the last day for the FB 25% off. So I only have 6 hours to decided, because once I'm off my lovely bf is taking to Coach. I just can't decide please helppppppp.

If anyone has the Madison can you make it a crossover?

You said you loved the Lindsey so maybe that's the one! Why don't you go in and try them both on and then decide.

Yay!!! How do u like it??? Take pics!! I have the Lindsey in saddle, but I'm wanting another one in the same color as yours.

I haven't used her yet. I'm waiting til xmas. I can't wait to move in its been hard just looking at her. I'm sure I will love her. At 1st I wasn't sure of the color bc it wasn't the cherry I imagined to me it had orange tone. Now all I see is red so in love. Hope we can be bag twins well triple bc moneypennie has one the same color