The Countdown is on!

JennyErin

O.G.
Mar 31, 2007
On Thursday its my works Christmas Party, which means Christmas Bonus Time!! While I have been patiently waiting for this day to arrive, last week I went to LV and made up my mind on what I am going to be spending it on, so now I am just sitting and waiting for Thursday which seems to be taking much to long to get here!

Anyone else counting down the days until they get their Christmas bonuses? What are you getting with yours?

I've decided on the Damier Insolite Wallet and I am seriously getting so antsy about it! I can't wait to upgrade from my beloved ZCP to a full sized wallet!

March! and I thought 5 days was a long time! Well hopefully it flies by for you Chi!!

Tara hopefully the time goes by quick for us!! Though when waiting for LV I find the time just draggggggssssss.

I have to wait until middle to the end of January for my bonus. The owners don't celebrate Christmas and try to avoid it as much as possible so we don't have a holiday party, we have a winter party in January. So I have awhile left to wait. I won't complain though, last year it funded my trevi. I just purchased a new bag last week so I'm going to *try* and be good but I know I'll still end up at LV! I think I might want to just get a wallet and put the rest in savings since I'm not lusting over much.

Can't wait to see the reveal of your insolite!