Is this site legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitzy

O.G.
May 24, 2009
I did a search but the name of the site is so similar to a thousand others, I can't tell which is which. Help please!

www.coachsfactoryoutletonline.com/

The prices seem outrageously low, but hope springs eternal.

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
:throwup: My eyes!! Horrible fakes.

OP, there are only a few legit websites that even sell authentic Coach. Coach.com (of course) and your big departments stores like Macy's, Dillard's, Bloomingdale's, etc. Occasionally, Coach Outlet has an online sale, but you have to be invited via email.

Mitzy said:
I did a search but the name of the site is so similar to a thousand others, I can't tell which is which. Help please!

www.coachsfactoryoutletonline.com/

The prices seem outrageously low, but hope springs eternal.

TIA

Fake crap!

Last edited by a moderator:
That one is obviously fake, but I found 5 or 6 others recently that have authentic pictures, which really scared me because now when I buy from Ebay, how do I know if it was bought from Coach or from one of these?

No. As has been said a million and a half times, the only legit site with Coach in the name is Coach.com. They sometimes have invite only online outlet sales too. Other than that, the only online authorized Coach resellers are Bloomies, NM, Macys, Dillards, and so forth.

No. As has been said a million and a half times, the only legit site with Coach in the name is Coach.com. They sometimes have invite only online outlet sales too. Other than that, the only online authorized Coach resellers are Bloomies, NM, Macys, Dillards, and so forth.

Obviously the OP didn't know that or didn't remember that. It's always better to ask, even if you risk a scolding.

I can handle a little scolding. I have a fairly high post count, but I have been away from TPF for quite awhile now. I don't really buy online, I usually go to a B&M store, so I don't pay much attention to talk about where to buy from online and such. I also have a vision impairment, so looking at pictures and such online is difficult for me.
Thanks for the help.

I can handle a little scolding. I have a fairly high post count, but I have been away from TPF for quite awhile now. I don't really buy online, I usually go to a B&M store, so I don't pay much attention to talk about where to buy from online and such. I also have a vision impairment, so looking at pictures and such online is difficult for me.
Thanks for the help.

You're welcome, Mitzy. But it was a more a general observation. Others, whatever their post count, may see a remark like that and be a bit fearful of asking a similar question. And of course there will always be people who simply don't know and who can get sucked in to a site like that.

I notice that when you google Coach handbags, there's a statement about some sites having been removed. But I found one that's probably been posted here before. Here's one rather hilarious section on their FAQs page:

Q1: Why your prices are so cheap?
Q2:Are your items anthentics,100% originals packaged?
A: Yes,our products here are authentic quality and 100% originals package. All the products are just directly stocked from container abroad like orders cooperated for wal-mart and so on.So there are various styles and enough sizes that you may have interest. And due to certain stocks from our own factory and non tax fees home and abroad,we develop our business enlarging cooperation broadly via sample offering and free shipping here, that is why the prices shown are so cheap. Just come on and catch a chance to enforce our development here.

ms_sue said:
I notice that when you google Coach handbags, there's a statement about some sites having been removed. But I found one that's probably been posted here before. Here's one rather hilarious section on their FAQs page:

Q1: Why your prices are so cheap?
Q2:Are your items anthentics,100% originals packaged?
A: Yes,our products here are authentic quality and 100% originals package. All the products are just directly stocked from container abroad like orders cooperated for wal-mart and so on.So there are various styles and enough sizes that you may have interest. And due to certain stocks from our own factory and non tax fees home and abroad,we develop our business enlarging cooperation broadly via sample offering and free shipping here, that is why the prices shown are so cheap. Just come on and catch a chance to enforce our development here.

Doesn't sound like English is their first language because the majority of that paragraph makes NO sense. What's walmart doing in there?? Crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.