***Crest Boule Fabric Tote***

May 7, 2008
As I am unfamiliar with Gucci, I was told this was a AW 2009/10 bag, but of course I am late to the party as always and I am desperate for this beautiful bag! I know this is a long shot, but if anyone happens to spot this beauty for sale some where in your travels would you please be so kind as to let me know!! I would be ever so grateful!! :flowers:

gucci-crest-boule-fabric-tote.jpg

Been looking for the Diamante Crest Boule for the last year now (see my Wish List) but I want this style, pic attached, or the leather one as a second choice. I heard it was a limited bag so it's not going to be easy to find. I only know of one girl on tPF that has one. Plus, you have me to compete with!! ;) Also, beware of replicas! There's a million out there!

Actually, the style you posted IS the one I am looking for. I did not even realize there were two so similar when I was searching for a pic. I am looking for the same one as Ashley Tisdale's. I have found the all leather version for sale, but I'd prefer the fabric. I would hope that the bag Gods are listening and will grant us both out wish!! I am always late to the party it seems and end up frantically searching for a bag that is so difficult to find.

ashley-tisdale-and-gucci-bag-second-image.jpg

Actually, the style you posted IS the one I am looking for. I did not even realize there were two so similar when I was searching for a pic. I am looking for the same one as Ashley Tisdale's. I have found the all leather version for sale, but I'd prefer the fabric. I would hope that the bag Gods are listening and will grant us both out wish!! I am always late to the party it seems and end up frantically searching for a bag that is so difficult to find.

yournexthandbag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/ashley-tisdale-and-gucci-bag-second-image.jpg?cda6c1

Oh, I KNOW. It seems I always want a bag after it's been discontinued. Actually, there isn't really a 2011 bag that interests me right now, but a ton of pre-issued do! I hate that!! But, like they say, it isn't in the getting, it's in the FINDING!! :biggrin:

Well, I have fantastic news...I was able to find this beauty!! It's going to be a Christmas present, so it's hidden for now, but I did snap a decent pic quickly to hold me over! I will post more come Christmas day, once it's officially 'mine'! In the meantime, so I can be prepared, do you ladies recommend protecting the canvas with anything? This is my first Gucci and I am a little clueless in this department. Many thanks! :flowers:

5dc07c8f-1.jpg

Well, I have fantastic news...I was able to find this beauty!! It's going to be a Christmas present, so it's hidden for now, but I did snap a decent pic quickly to hold me over! I will post more come Christmas day, once it's officially 'mine'! In the meantime, so I can be prepared, do you ladies recommend protecting the canvas with anything? This is my first Gucci and I am a little clueless in this department. Many thanks! :flowers:

5dc07c8f-1.jpg

CONGRATS!!!! This bag looks amazing :biggrin:

5dc07c8f-1.jpg

Congrats, it's so nice when dreams come true :yahoo:

Congrats, scoobiesmomma, it is PERFECT!!! Mine will come around, just have to be patient. I don't really do anything to my Gucci canvas bags, except be extra careful not to put them on the ground, or on a dirty surface. I've never used any kind of product on them. They hold up pretty well. I have a large Princy that has been through every bad experience a bag could go through, and yet, it looks brand new still. The GG canvas is quite strong, although it doesn't look it so much, so I'm sure the diamante is the same. Actually, I heard on this forum that the diamante is a bit stronger. Again, CONGRATS TO YOU!! It's a BEAUTIFUL bag! Wear it well!!! :biggrin:

^^ Thank you anasanfran! I of course wouldn't not intentionally set it some where it could possibly get dirty, I am more worried about possible denim transfer and accidents...as they of course do happen! It's good to hear that the Gucci fabric wears well as I do take care of my bags, but yet don't baby them! Hoping this beauty will last me for many years to come... :smile:

Congrats - that's such a beautiful bag especially in the diamante print! I would not be able to wait until Christmas to start carrying it...lol...You have patience!

I own some canvas gucci bags and I never used anything to protect the canvas. They've held up very well with no fading or stains. Just make sure you don't put it on the ground especially a muddy one! lol Or accidentally spill coffee on it! As long as you don't do these things, your bag should be fine!

Congrats - that's such a beautiful bag especially in the diamante print! I would not be able to wait until Christmas to start carrying it...lol...You have patience!

I own some canvas gucci bags and I never used anything to protect the canvas. They've held up very well with no fading or stains. Just make sure you don't put it on the ground especially a muddy one! lol Or accidentally spill coffee on it! As long as you don't do these things, your bag should be fine!

:flowers: Thank you GhstDreamer! I am SO excited to start using her....only two more days! :nuts: I think the wait is only amping me up more and more!

I appreciate your input on the protection as well. I am just going to try and use the bag as-is without protection and to the best of my ability pray that no 'accidents' happen...

5dc07c8f-1.jpg

Congrats! It's freakin GORGEOUS!!! I have the all leather one and have been dying for the diamante as well! Where did you find this beauty?