Raspberry is my new favorite fruit! ;)

a_coachlover

Jul 26, 2011
So my beautiful raspberry Sophia finally came today. My DS would only let me open to peek at the color (and prance around a little) but it had to go back in it's box under the tree. I snapped a couple of pics for you guys. Who wants to see this beauty again?

8d449ad2.jpg

Very nice! Is she as red IRL as she is in the picture?

It is a very true red. As a matter of a fact my DH looked at it and said " it's not too bright?" :P. In certain lighting she has a pinky undertone but it's not overpowering. I LOVE LOVE this bag. Apparently a lot of other people did too cause it sold out in record time. I tried to order the matching wallet last night and it was sold out too ;(

And to be fair I don't intend on keeping both the safflower and desert but I wanted to compare colors :smile:

It is a very true red. As a matter of a fact my DH looked at it and said " it's not too bright?" :P. In certain lighting she has a pinky undertone but it's not overpowering. I LOVE LOVE this bag. Apparently a lot of other people did too cause it sold out in record time. I tried to order the matching wallet last night and it was sold out too ;(

And to be fair I don't intend on keeping both the safflower and desert but I wanted to compare colors :smile:

I know this will be a complete shock, but there is already a wallet on ebay (so NMA)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Coach-Madis...185?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item43abf1b4a1

I'm hoping that JAX only received in a partial shipment since this is scheduled for a January release. It seems Coach is desperate for sales with all of the PCEs they've been having, so it is odd that they'd make such a limited number of a sure winner IMO.