My First PCE reveal, I love recieving ORCHIDs

Pebbles1

O.G.
Sep 1, 2009
I missed out on the PLUM patent Abigail so when I finally got to see the drill down pics of this I called JAX to see how many they had of this. It was 11!! I quickly got my store to order it for me on Wednesday. My SA was nice enough to overnight it to me for free! So here goes, I know a lot of you ladies are wondering what the orchid color really looks like so here goes. :smile:
100_1853-1.jpg

As you can see I have already moved my things in! :P
100_1851-1-2.jpg

100_1852-1-1.jpg

I love the fine silver shimmer! It adds depth.
100_1855-1-1.jpg

To me, that is delicious. Looks fuchsia-red to me... yum. I love this - I am no fan of wimpy pinks and Tuberose does nothing for me, but this... this... THIS...:graucho::graucho::graucho::graucho:

Enjoy your new beauty!

Beautiful!!! I love the shimmer in the leather! Do you think the color is more red or pink IRL?

Thanks a bunch ladies! I was worried too about if I'd like it once I got it being sight unseen, but the pics that will be online don't do it any justice! It is like a hybrid between pink and red. Inside or in low lighting it looks darker, but in the sunlight its multidimensional IMO. So that's why I was saying if you missed the Plum Abby, this is a good fallback. And I don't recall the plum having the silver in it.
Here is a pic without flash taken on my cell. (may not be best quality)
2011-12-17122541-1.jpg