Review Orofluido Beauty Elixir

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
orofluido-oil-review-1.jpg

Love, love, LOVE this and it smells SO heavenly (a lovely vanilla/amber scent)! I have naturally, curly hair and this gives my hair a natural shine without weighing my hair down or making it look greasy. Very important to me. I put a few drops on damp hair before blow drying my hair. A little goes a long, long way. Definitely one of my most favorite hair products right now, I just had to share :tup:

http://www.orofluido.com/en/beauty-elixir.asp

A beauty treatment for all types of hair

Beauty elixir for all hair types, with a pure luxuriance that envelops your hair. Three organic natural oils in an exquisite mixture with a pleasant, silky texture, absorbed rapidly and leaving no residue in the hair.
Its delicious amber fragrance with a vanilla foundation will transport you into a fascinating world of oriental perfume.

Applied to damp hair
• Reduces drying time
• Leaves hair light, silky and easy to comb
• Gives hair body and movement
• Enhances the natural shine of the hair

Applied to dry hair
• Gives hair instant shine
• Controls frizzing and makes combing easier
• Leaves hair soft, disciplined and flexible

Argan oil: liquid gold for your hair
Extracted from the seeds of the Argania spinosa fruit, Argan oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty oils, similar in composition to our own skin. It strengthens hair and makes it extremely light and incredibly silky.

Linseed oil: instant shine

The seeds of the linen plant are the source of a precious oil which seals and smoothes the hair cuticle, providing uniformity and control. The result is hair that captures and reflects the light, giving it a spectacular shine.

Cyperus oil: pure silk to the touch
Cyperus is a plant that has been cultivated in Egypt for more than 4,000 years. It is the source of an oil with a high content of fatty acids and tocopherol, which give natural protection against free radicals. It provides softness and volume, leaving hair manageable, smooth and flexible.

Ingredients: cyclopentasiloxane, cyclotetrasiloxane, dimethiconol, argania spinosa kernel oil, cyperus esculentus root oil, parfum, isopropyl palmitate, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, CI 4700 (yellow 11), CI 26100 (red 17)

Ingredient Attributes: sulfate free, paraben free, organic, protein free, glycerin free

prod3.png

You do, Trace?? Haha, what a coincidence! I'm so glad to hear that! When I mention it to people around me, then all they give me is the "what are you talking about, never heard of it" look! :lol:

I know I thought it was funny you posted this! I heard about it from "blushing pixie" on You Tube, she said Jennifer Lopez uses it.
I recently cut my hair off (regretting it now :sad: so I haven't been using it a ton. I think it will be great when it's longer!

You do, Trace?? Haha, what a coincidence! I'm so glad to hear that! When I mention it to people around me, then all they give me is the "what are you talking about, never heard of it" look! :lol:

They are missing out! I have been using this over a year and still love it! The smell alone is reason enough to buy this product!

I know I thought it was funny you posted this! I heard about it from "blushing pixie" on You Tube, she said Jennifer Lopez uses it.
I recently cut my hair off (regretting it now :sad: so I haven't been using it a ton. I think it will be great when it's longer!

Haha, nice to know that Jennifer Lopez uses it as well! Sorry to hear you miss your long hair....luckily it will grow back :hugs:

They are missing out! I have been using this over a year and still love it! The smell alone is reason enough to buy this product!

I LOVE the smell, it's amazing! I just wish the smell stuck longer.

OK, some of you may know about my complete loyalty to Kerastase Elixir. . .
my friend Tracy sent me a sample of this and
its.
amazing.!!!!!!!!

My hair dries straighter somehow :confused1: and SO much smoother w/ this!

Thank you Nat, and thank you Tracy :smooch: