LV purchase schedules! HELP! Need opinions!

Lc4x4

Feb 6, 2011
So Im not a " Buy all day " person. I normally buy LVs at special occasions only like christmas, anniversary or what ever.

So my dilemma is when TO buy.

the groups are

purchase Brazza wallet and Idylle Agends or Purchase Rivington pm or any other bag.

So its between when to buy something small and something big
(or something not exposed that much and exposed because you wear it)

I have current budget on my Luxury item buying. Purchases should be every 6 months or more and each time I purchase stuff it should be below like $1,200.

I have two dates

Christmas ( December to February ) or my Birthday this Summer.

I should pick a date on what to buy on that day.

Bag in Birthday and small stuff in christmas

OR

Small stuff in birthday and Bag in Christmas

THANKS!

since your birthday is in the summer and it is your special day, i say splurge! treat yourself to something 'big' :greengrin: at least it'll give you a couple months to save up (and not feel so guilty) - as if buying christmas presents for others wasnt enough!

since your birthday is in the summer and it is your special day, i say splurge! treat yourself to something 'big' :greengrin: at least it'll give you a couple months to save up (and not feel so guilty) - as if buying christmas presents for others wasnt enough!

Well, I don't like splurging too much. I am a minimalist and saver =)
one at a time. So whats your vote?

small stuff in christmas, bag for birthday! personally, i would like to treat myself on my birthday :graucho:
it seems as though we have different styles, but from your wish list i would get the cosmetic pouch & zippy wallet. good luck!

small stuff in christmas, bag for birthday! personally, i would like to treat myself on my birthday :graucho:
it seems as though we have different styles, but from your wish list i would get the cosmetic pouch & zippy wallet. good luck!

I agree - bag on birthday, SLGs at Christmas! You're just like me, I'm a saver and planner too. My birthday is June 2, and Christmas is a bit over half a year later, so I get lucky and have lots of time to save in between!