Neverfull with Patina

meeh16

O.G.
Sep 8, 2011
I was wondering if anyone can post a pic of their neverfull with patina?

I am staying away from Ebene due to the strap issue (by the way, do you know if this has been fixed?) hence I want to see a neverfull in azur or mono w/ patina?

Thanks a lot and I apologized if there is already a thread on this bag.

I am staying away from Ebene due to the strap issue (by the way, do you know if this has been fixed?) hence I want to see a neverfull in azur or mono w/ patina?

If I can figure out how to do it ,I will. But check out luxedh.com ( they are an online resale shop and they have a lot of neverfulls with patina so you can see.

Did you look through the Neverfull Clubhouse? There are a few. Here is my posted pic: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/neverfull-club-134810-166.html#post20439929

I think they look great with a patina. :smile:

(By the way, in your signature you list wanting an ebene Galliera.. I just saw one on eBay tonight from soloage, a reputable reseller.)

Here is my NF - it's nearly 3 years old and patina is a lovely shade of honey, though the flash lightened it up a bit.

But it keeps saying that the upload failed . . . sorry

Did you look through the Neverfull Clubhouse? There are a few. Here is my posted pic: http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/neverfull-club-134810-166.html#post20439929

I think they look great with a patina. :smile:

(By the way, in your signature you list wanting an ebene Galliera.. I just saw one on eBay tonight from soloage, a reputable reseller.)

I tried looking at the clubhouse but it is harder to go through pages on an ipad lolz

Thanks for the info re: ebay

Trying again

Love it!