Different print depth of seal on sole?

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleshoes

Oct 24, 2011
Is it normal for a pair of Loubis to have the Louboutin seal looking a bit different on each shoe? My new boots definitely look authentic but I've noticed that the right shoe has the Louboutin seal heavily printed on its sole while the left has a much lighter seal print... Is this normal?

Based on this thread and the other you started, C'est moi booties question, my guess is that you have doubts as to the authenticity of the booties you recently purchased. Have you thought about posting them in the Authentication thread at the top of this forum?

Hi JENAYWINS! I asked for athentication here before purchasing the booties and they were ok. It is just that I am a bit shocked about the peculiar differences I've noticed between one boot and the other! For example, the depth of the seal is so different!! I know it is normal to find CL's with differences in this regard but is it normal to find differences in the SAME pair of shoes??!!
Also, the color is not exactly the same! The right bootie is fucshia while the left is dark pink!! It is not noticeable at first but if you look closely at the heel, it is!!
They look perfectly authentic though so I am wondering if it's possible that each boot belongs to a different pair somehow?? It is so odd!!!

Hi JENAYWINS! I asked for athentication here before purchasing the booties and they were ok. It is just that I am a bit shocked about the peculiar differences I've noticed between one boot and the other! For example, the depth of the seal is so different!! I know it is normal to find CL's with differences in this regard but is it normal to find differences in the SAME pair of shoes??!!
Also, the color is not exactly the same! The right bootie is fucshia while the left is dark pink!! It is not noticeable at first but if you look closely at the heel, it is!!
They look perfectly authentic though so I am wondering if it's possible that each boot belongs to a different pair somehow?? It is so odd!!!

If you had them authenticated prior to purchase and you received the shoes pictured in the listing, then you are A-OK. :tup:

Please bear in mind that Louboutins are hand-made, so subtle differences are totally normal. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.