New format-search function?

This was taken from the Home page. No Search link. If you're in a sub-forum or a thread you can search within either one of those (you can get to the Advanced Search there), but there isn't a direct link to Search from the Home Page

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111214_234816.png
    ForumRunner_20111214_234816.png
    317.7 KB · Views: 131
This was taken from the Home page. No Search link. If you're in a sub-forum or a thread you can search within either one of those (you can get to the Advanced Search there), but there isn't a direct link to Search from the Home Page

That is very odd. Is that an iPad?

The Search button is definitely there, but for you it's not showing for some odd reason.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-12-15 at 1.38.00 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-12-15 at 1.38.00 AM.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 97
Yes, an iPad - let me clear the cache and see if that helps (I notice I'm missing other links as well - Lets Be Friends?)

ETA: cleared history, cookies and the cache, no change. The only links that are there are the Control Panel and Forums. How can you tell which IOS I'm using? I just got the iPad last month, so I just assumed it was the most up to date

Yes, an iPad - let me clear the cache and see if that helps (I notice I'm missing other links as well - Lets Be Friends?)

ETA: cleared history, cookies and the cache, no change. The only links that are there are the Control Panel and Forums. How can you tell which IOS I'm using? I just got the iPad last month, so I just assumed it was the most up to date

Do you have a computer to check the site with?

Do you have a computer to check the site with?
it looks fine on my PC at work (Firefox 3.6.13 and IE 7)
Now that I look at the menus tho, I'm wondering if they're there on the iPad, but are displaying wrong. As I mentioned in the other thread, my Recommended Shopping links run off of the FORUMS link as one long drop down -- I wonder if the LETS BE FRIENDS and SEARCH links are there, but at the bottom of the Recommended Shopping links