New format issue with browser zoom

doreenjoy

zzz
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
I'm extremely hard of sight so I have to read web pages at 200% of normal view, and with the new format it doesn't work right. most of the post text ends up far off screen to the right. The menus don't line up at all in my screen resolution (even with the browser at normal 100%)

The format requires at least 950px width on a screen to show it fully without bars. Any reasonably modern computer should have at least a 1024px wide screen. Do you know which resolution your screen is set to?

The format requires at least 950px width on a screen to show it fully without bars. Any reasonably modern computer should have at least a 1024px wide screen. Do you know which resolution your screen is set to?

1366 is my current width.

Did you miss my comment about having poor vision? The new forum font is so small, I can't see anything at my current resolution. When I used to use 150% in my browser, the forum would re-paginate to fill the browser window. Now it just runs off the side and requires the horizontal scroll bar.

The new look of the forum sucks as far as accessibility goes.

1366 is my current width.

Did you miss my comment about having poor vision? The new forum font is so small, I can't see anything at my current resolution. When I used to use 150% in my browser, the forum would re-paginate to fill the browser window. Now it just runs off the side and requires the horizontal scroll bar.

The new look of the forum sucks as far as accessibility goes.

I can offer the same forum format with a larger, more legible font. What you say? :idea: