Status
Not open for further replies.

travelerscloset

just passing through
O.G.
Jun 22, 2011
~ THIS SPECIAL ORDER IS NOW IN PRODUCTION ~

Hi Ladies!
I spoke to Nicole of the Rebecca Minkoff Team and she has approved the request for this SO. This bag can be made locally and we need a minimum of 8 girls to go in production. Production may start some time after the new year...

The specs are as follows:

Black Basket Weave MAB (full size)
Hardware: Custom Gunmetal
Leather: plain black pebbly cow with black basket weave trim & handles
Zipper Track: Blood Red
Strap: Classic style (diagonal attached) plain leather shoulder strap
Tassles: Long finished plain black tassels
Lining: Cheetah
Interior: Metrocard pocket & Keyfob

Come sign up! :smile:This is going to be a gorgeous bag!

1. travelerscloset

For more information about how SOs work, you click on this link: Shopping Sub Forum rules and Special Order Guidelines

(N.B. Hi moderator/s, I couldn't reach Codi so I called Nicole instead and she confirmed that we can start this SO thread.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I WAS WONDERING...WOULD THE BLACK AND WHITE FLORAL BE AN OPTION TOO? SAY, IF OTHER MEMBERS DO NOT PARTICULARLY LIKE THE CHEETAH LINIG? PLUS THE FLORAL IS SO MUCH MORE RESILIENT DUE TO IT'S THICKNESS AND FANTASTIC QUALITY OF COTTON TWILL. omg IMAGINE HOW AMAZING IT WOUKLD BE AGAINST THE RED IPPER TRACK...bPLUS: BACK/WHITE/RED IS AN ALL-TIME CLASSIC LOOK.

LET ME KNOW. SORRY THIS IS ALL CAPS. I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING IT OVER! LOL

THANKS AGAIN FOR STARTING THIS!

XOXO,
DISCO

I really wanted a fushia zipper track but I think this will be pretty! And I'm excited it's a MAB! Little nervous about the whole SO process but I'm in!

1. travelerscloset
2. bar724

hmmm... let me email Nicole now & check... and if B&W floral is possible let's ask the other ladies what they prefer... majority wins :P
I WAS WONDERING...WOULD THE BLACK AND WHITE FLORAL BE AN OPTION TOO? SAY, IF OTHER MEMBERS DO NOT PARTICULARLY LIKE THE CHEETAH LINIG? PLUS THE FLORAL IS SO MUCH MORE RESILIENT DUE TO IT'S THICKNESS AND FANTASTIC QUALITY OF COTTON TWILL. omg IMAGINE HOW AMAZING IT WOUKLD BE AGAINST THE RED IPPER TRACK...bPLUS: BACK/WHITE/RED IS AN ALL-TIME CLASSIC LOOK.

LET ME KNOW. SORRY THIS IS ALL CAPS. I DON'T FEEL LIKE WRITING IT OVER! LOL

THANKS AGAIN FOR STARTING THIS!

XOXO,
DISCO

how sweet!!! i need a little time to figure this one out, lol-- i've spent too much money in the past couple of weeks on bonanza.. i'll most likely put my name down very soon, just want to be absolutely sure. thanks for getting it together!

maybe down the road there will finally be a SO for a fuchsia zipper track again too-- really wanna be a part of that one as well

I'm so excited! :hugs:
how sweet!!! i need a little time to figure this one out, lol-- i've spent too much money in the past couple of weeks on bonanza.. i'll most likely put my name down very soon, just want to be absolutely sure. thanks for getting it together!

maybe down the road there will finally be a SO for a fuchsia zipper track again too-- really wanna be a part of that one as well

Status
Not open for further replies.