poppy crossbody foldover

alyssa18o6

Apr 27, 2011
Does anyknow how long the "crossbody" strap is on these? Is it the same as on the swingpacks? I want a larger crossbody bag, but i've tried the swingpacks before and with the crossbody strap the bag was too short for me.

I have this bag and I can confirm that the cross body strap is not that long. It's too short for me and I'm 5'6". But I like bags that hang fairly low, right around the hip. I usually don't use the cross body strap on this bag. I carry it in my hand.

I have this bag and I can confirm that the cross body strap is not that long. It's too short for me and I'm 5'6". But I like bags that hang fairly low, right around the hip. I usually don't use the cross body strap on this bag. I carry it in my hand.

Oh that's too bad. I'm 5'7" & also prefer bags that hit lower on the hip so I don't think this one would be good for me :shucks: I will have to keep searching for a crossbody.

I have the opposite problem with some straps...The Poppy straps are not adjustable so I have used another adjustable strap form another bag with my Poppy patent cinch and now I can wear her cross body!..no the strap is not patent but I loved the bag too much to not have it!

I buy dog leash clips at the hardware store in the same style as what is on the bags and then my straps are long enough. After awhile I forget they are even there. I have bought silver and brass.