My First Post - My First Marc Jacobs Bag

miumiu2046

O.G.
Nov 14, 2011
Hi Everyone!

Nice to meet all of you. I finally have permission to post in Purse Forum today! My first ever post will be dedicated to my favorite label, Marc Jacobs! I own quite a few MJ and MbMJ bags over the years. I will start off by posting my first ever MJ bag that I purchased in 2005. It's a Marc Jacobs bag - though it looks more like MbMJ. I got it from Lane Crawford - a high end department store in Hong Kong, so I know for sure it's real. I've:heart::heart::heart: everything MJ since!

Can anyone tell me the name and colour of this bag? I tried to find it everywhere online but i just don't have any info on it. I've lost the tag of the bag a long time ago unfortunately.

I love reading all your MJ related post btw! Keep it up! :biggrin:

http://flic.kr/p/aHJaxg

Attachments

• mj.png
    mj.png
    139.6 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I looked everywhere online to try and find the name and colour of this bag. Pls tell me if you know!

This is a Marc Jacobs bag and NOT a MbMJ bag btw. I know the price and material of the bag resembled more of a MbMJ bag than a MJ one. Perhaps at the time MbMJ did not exist, so MJ just made some cheaper bags but still called it Marc Jacobs?