Is trevi really can go with casual? or anything?

ah_tracy

love + be yourself
Jun 13, 2011
Hi guys,

I seriously getting confuse. I was thinking to buy sac plat in the store yesterday, but then Trevi is growing on me....I am not sure should I invest on this bag? The price between sac plat and trevi is about $1000 different NZD. When I tried on this bag (Trevi), it seems she doens't fit into my dressing style (???)....I was so confuse, and end up didn't buy anything!! :-s

I am a gal who like to wear T-shirt, jeans, shorts with sport shoes or Dr. marten boots (black), or sometime with jandals. I always go with casual......IMO, trevi is too girly gal for me, suit to those with flats, heels and feminine style (???) ..... ORrrr.....should I take a shot and try a bag that are out of my comfort soon??

If you gals think trevi can go with casual/slight rocky style, please post picture/s. Thanks!

p/s : I only have one ebene bag - speedy 35 in my collection. I always wanna to get another ebene print .....

To be honest, I think a Monty would suit your style better - but it's not Ebene is the only trouble!! Have you considered a Bloomsbury? It is a casual cross-body bag which might suit your style.

Hi guys,

I seriously getting confuse. I was thinking to buy sac plat in the store yesterday, but then Trevi is growing on me....I am not sure should I invest on this bag? The price between sac plat and trevi is about $1000 different NZD. When I tried on this bag (Trevi), it seems she doens't fit into my dressing style (???)....I was so confuse, and end up didn't buy anything!! :-s

I am a gal who like to wear T-shirt, jeans, shorts with sport shoes or Dr. marten boots (black), or sometime with jandals. I always go with casual......IMO, trevi is too girly gal for me, suit to those with flats, heels and feminine style (???) ..... ORrrr.....should I take a shot and try a bag that are out of my comfort soon??

If you gals think trevi can go with casual/slight rocky style, please post picture/s. Thanks!

p/s : I only have one ebene bag - speedy 35 in my collection. I always wanna to get another ebene print .....

To be honest, I think a Monty would suit your style better - but it's not Ebene is the only trouble!! Have you considered a Bloomsbury? It is a casual cross-body bag which might suit your style.

Thanks for replying....em! Bloomsbury isn't do anything to me!! tomorrow is the due date to buy co'z it's my birthday! :confused1:

I am not à Trevi fan. But I like wearing different styles. For me is it à yes, go out your comfort zone, BUT you should feel comfortable with it. Wear with pride!;)

Emmm....I should aye? May be I should start wearing flats!!? My SA told me the bag isn't suit my style! Actually, am trying to find more excuses to get this bag....shhh....:P

Thanks for your nice comments!! Will see what other gals suggested!!

How about the Cabas Rivington? I feel that it has more of a casual/edgy vibe to it than the Trevi. I have a Trevi and I wear it with casual and dressy clothes but I am a girly girl...

Hi guys,

Have you tried the Neverfulls? They are decieving in many ways I think. They are very simple bags when you first look at them. However they can really truly make your outfit. I got one way back when just because my boss gave me a great deal on it. When I actually used it this summer I really enjoyed using her and ended up using her throughout the entire summer. The monogram is nice but the Damier Ebene with the red interior is just gorgeous in my honest opinion. The medium size is great too. Its big but not over powering big. Just my two cents! GOOD LUCK!!!