BF Wants to know about Damier AZUR...

tgb01

Feb 8, 2007
My bf REALLY REALLY REALLY likes my AZUR bag... He wanted me to ask all of you on tPF if you thought a guy could get away with using Azur small leather goods... OR, do you think it is to feminin looking?
Let me know so I can tell him what my "LV lovers" told me!:yes:

He also says: Do you think Monogram is okay for larger items (like luggage and business bags, or should he stick to taiga and Damier) for men???:confused1:

I think damier & damier azur is totally unisex so yes he could get away with it, also think mono is good for guys too but it does depend on the piece luggage & business bags no probs.

So you can tell you BF Label Addict say's GO FOR IT

Monogram is absolutely okay for larger items. It's just the small bags on guys that makes me feel strange...

I don't think I would suggest damier azur for a guy though. Maybe it looks too feminine because it's all about creamy white, etc. I dont know why that strikes me as feminine in the first place, so it's hard to say...

I think a safe rule of thumb would be to go for the patterns they list as options under "men" on elux. Unless your bf is into gender bending/breaking societal conventions (which some men, and women are...) in which case, he should just go for whatever he loves and not worry about it...

I think guys can pull off Azur, no problem. I remember awhile ago, there were a lot of questions here about whether the Damier line as a whole, including Azur, was actually too masculine looking.