Vintage Jewelry

May 6, 2007
I know there are many fans of Schlumberger, Verdura, and Van Cleef just to name a few but I would be curious to know/see what other pieces people have collected, inherited or covet (:smile:). I love vintage pieces and constantly scour the internet for interesting looking things. Most of what I love I could never afford but a lady can dream!!! One of my HG pieces would be a Schlumberger enamel bracelet....

I know there are many fans of Schlumberger, Verdura, and Van Cleef just to name a few but I would be curious to know/see what other pieces people have collected, inherited or covet (:smile:). I love vintage pieces and constantly scour the internet for interesting looking things. Most of what I love I could never afford but a lady can dream!!! One of my HG pieces would be a Schlumberger enamel bracelet....

I love estate pieces! I only recently beceme addicted to VCA, but prior to that virtually all of my jewelry purchases have been estate. I have an OEC engagement ring, a right hand ring with OEC diamonds, OEC diamond earrings, an Asscher cut diamond right hand ring, and a few vintage bracelets and necklaces. The settings are so ornate and beautiful and I just love the way old cut diamonds sparkle. None of my estate pieces are brand name, but I love them all!

I love estate pieces! I only recently beceme addicted to VCA, but prior to that virtually all of my jewelry purchases have been estate. I have an OEC engagement ring, a right hand ring with OEC diamonds, OEC diamond earrings, an Asscher cut diamond right hand ring, and a few vintage bracelets and necklaces. The settings are so ornate and beautiful and I just love the way old cut diamonds sparkle. None of my estate pieces are brand name, but I love them all!

Actually I meant to say and any older pieces --I didnt mean to exclude non designer and/or known brands!! Thanks!

I am always stalking the internet for the X bracelet in blue.