Troubleshoot tPF Problems:

Still having major issues!!! :Push: Can't post new threads or reply to PM's.

At this point I am afraid to say that this is most likely an issue on your end. Either some network issue or something related to your browser. We did rigorous testing on our end and everything works as it should.

Perhaps try another computer or install another browser (Firefox or Google Chrome). Also make sure that your computer is updated with the latest updates for the operating system, as well as Flash.

At this point I am afraid to say that this is most likely an issue on your end. Either some network issue or something related to your browser. We did rigorous testing on our end and everything works as it should.

Perhaps try another computer or install another browser (Firefox or Google Chrome). Also make sure that your computer is updated with the latest updates for the operating system, as well as Flash.

I am guessing it must be my internet connection as I have done all of the above suggestions previously and tried another computer at my home as well as my iPhone. At this point, they are all doing the same thing. I just don't understand why tPF is the only site where I have this problem?!

I've got the newest versions of Opera & Firefox but I'm still having a problem posting & sending PMs

If my text is bigger than then the text box provided and I need to scroll down. I get an error saying a security token is missing and it won't go through. On my ipad & iphone (non tPF app) both functions work perfectly.

^^ since I can't add a quote... here second part of my text. text was too long in my first version of that post.

I had a diagnostic done on my computer both at home and at work and I got the all clear yet I still get the error.

Vlad, I am still using the Troubleshoot theme at home and still not able to post pics and new threads.
The message I get :

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. Try to clear your browser's cache and cookies, and relog into the forums.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

And still getting the network error. I am trying this from a different computer and a different browser (IE), usually I use Chrome

Vlad, I am still using the Troubleshoot theme at home and still not able to post pics and new threads.
The message I get :

And still getting the network error. I am trying this from a different computer and a different browser (IE), usually I use Chrome

Try this... perhaps you need to flush your DNS cache. Follow the instructions on this page, it's really simple.

Correction. I had one post that went through just fine and now it's back to not working. It's hit and miss. I get the same error message. Security token missing.