Which Empreinte Artsy should I go for?

• Infini

• Aube

Results are only viewable after voting.

tessa06

O.G.
Nov 16, 2010
Hi everyone!

I finally convinced my bf to get me a new purse for Christmas..:amuse: We went to LV store today to check out their Empreinte Artsy and I was actually thinking about getting the Infini color.. I love the color but when I saw the Aube color, I was also stunned!:biggrin: They're both gorgeous colors!!!:drool: Now, here's my dilemma.. I am loving the Infini color, it's a good color that will go with everything.. But then, I love the color purple.. I actually named my dog Purple..:lol: That's how much I love the color purple..:biggrin: But I am just not sure about owning a purple purse.. Do you think this will go with everything? It's a dark color purple so it seems like it will go with everything but I am not 100% sure.. Actually, I was wearing a light brown jacket and an orange pastel shirt when I tried the Aube color Artsy and it actually matched, but of course, it went better with the Infini color.. So what are your input guys? Should I go for Aube or Infini? I don't own any black LV bags.. And also, is the color Aube a limited edition color?

Here's actually the list of what I own right now: Speedy 30 in Ebene, Mono Neo, Mono Artsy MM, and Mahina L in gris perle (one of the reasons why I don't care about the ombre color since it's almost the same color as my Mahina).

I forgot to mention.. We picked up the Infini color but then on our way home, I was still thinking about the Aube color...:nogood: I really don't know if I should go back to LV store and exchange it. And also, I can't open my gift yet until Christmas..:hysteric:

I would personally go for Infini since that's my favorite color. But if you love purple, then go for purple. It's actually not that had to match imo :smile:

I would personally go for Infini since that's my favorite color. But if you love purple, then go for purple. It's actually not that had to match imo :smile:

I know... The infini color is really a gorgeous color.. and also Aube.. hahaha! I am so torn between these two colors.. Although I have to be practical that I should be able to wear the bag with whatever I wear that's why I picked up the Infini. I'll consider keeping what I got unless people will convince me how gorgeous the Aube color is.:amuse::thinking:

i voted aube....

because like you....

I :heart::heart::heart::love::love::love: PURPLE!

such a lovely colour...

and you seem to be thinking bout the purple colour!

and since you are still thinking so much about it...my vote goes to the purple..

go with your heart i say! :heart:

Oops - didn't notice the poll thread was already up when I answered in your other thread. Well, yep I say infini for the same reasons I put forward in your other thread (too lazy to re-write them here lol).

Oops - didn't notice the poll thread was already up when I answered in your other thread. Well, yep I say infini for the same reasons I put forward in your other thread (too lazy to re-write them here lol).

Haha - well this is a much better dilemma to have than your original one. Glad you fell for the Aube too (since that's the next one on my list) And Purple is one of the cutest dogs on this forum (and thats saying sthg - TPFers have some seriously cute pooches!)
But anyway back to the dilemma, yes I'd definitely start a poll thread - even if you don't go with majority opinion, a poll always helps clarify your own thoughts. Personally, since you don't have a black bag, I'd say you've made a sensible decision - might seem a little strange for me to say given that I'm looking to get the Aube myself (though I have no idea when this will happen given recent splurging) but as much as the Aube is a fairly easy to match colour (at least for my wardrobe) the Infini will always fit with more and the Artsy is the sort of bag you want to be able to take out and about as much as possible. HTH and yes, please do a reveal once you can officially have a play

There... I pasted what you posted on my other thread.:smile: Thank you for complementing my dog.:hugs: he's such an adorable and friendly dog..:smile:

Thank you for your help and input..:smile: I think I will keep my Infini Artsy unless I will change my mind again tomorrow. :lol: Do you think this will go with an Aube Virtuose Wallet in Empreinte? Maybe that will satisfy my purple fetish..:biggrin:

i voted aube....

because like you....

I :heart::heart::heart::love::love::love: PURPLE!

such a lovely colour...

and you seem to be thinking bout the purple colour!

and since you are still thinking so much about it...my vote goes to the purple..

go with your heart i say! :heart:

Do you own any purple purses?:biggrin: I wanna see it if you do..:smile:
My heart says Infini and Aube..:lol: I love them both!:cloud9: but i can only keep one..:-s I have to think harder..:smile: but thanks for your input :smile:

I would pick the Infini, if I had to choose. Because it´s more classy and timeless.

Infini is much easier to match IMO.

You guys are right..:smile: I might consider getting the wallet in Aube instead.. but that's still a maybe.. just to justify my LVoe for the color purple. I just hope it will go with all my purses.:thinking:

How I wish I can stare at my purse right now so I can think even more..:wondering

Even though purple is my favorite color, I would have to go with Infini on this one.
If I were to get a handbag this expensive, I want it to go with as many outfits in my closet as possible!