Rumour has it price of J12s to increase like classic flaps...

By April, I cant say for sure because the SA I spoke to (not my usual SA) wouldnt confirm it but kept on urging me to buy before April and said if not I would regret it because the price will increase like the classic flaps....

Can anyone else confirm this?

It would not surprise me. When I bought my white J12 in early 2006 it was the day of a price increase although they honored the pre-increase price because I had an Neiman Marcus add that was mailed a week before with the pre-increase price. At the time I think it was a 3% increase, but when you're talking $8k+ 3% is a lot.:wtf:

I too have heard that as well. I just recently purchased a white 38mm w/diamond markers and pave center and was told the same thing. I am now thinking about getting the Black 38mm w/black diamond bezel.

I too have heard that as well. I just recently purchased a white 38mm w/diamond markers and pave center and was told the same thing. I am now thinking about getting the Black 38mm w/black diamond bezel.
Susu,
If the price increase is 3% as predicted that would make the 38mm w/ diamond bezel $8909.50. So at $8650.00 currently that would save $259.50. I too am planning to purchase a black 38mm with diamond markers, like the one Mon just bought. I think I will hold off because even at 3% that is not enough to make me rush my purchase. I had rather be well prepared to purchase than try to buy now at pre-price increase. I did that with the Classic Ligne and actually spent more than I had planned, and purchased more than I had planned. I was only going to purchase one jumbo classic and purchased 2 jumbo and 1 medium--:nuts:

Susu,
If the price increase is 3% as predicted that would make the 38mm w/ diamond bezel $8909.50. So at $8650.00 currently that would save $259.50. I too am planning to purchase a black 38mm with diamond markers, like the one Mon just bought. I think I will hold off because even at 3% that is not enough to make me rush my purchase. I had rather be well prepared to purchase than try to buy now at pre-price increase. I did that with the Classic Ligne and actually spent more than I had planned, and purchased more than I had planned. I was only going to purchase one jumbo classic and purchased 2 jumbo and 1 medium--:nuts:

I hear you Penny! The 38mm w/ black diamonds is $8900 right now. It's so addicting!!!!