Why is my mon mono neverfull taking so long?!

d_frink9

Jun 15, 2011
I ordered mine of October 21st, and I have yet to hear anything about it. Every time I call, they keep saying it hasnt been 8 weeks yet. The latest day I'm supposed to receive it is the 13th of this month. I know I have a week left, but they told me they were coming in 2 and 3 weeks earlier, not to mention some people on here got theirs so quick! I'm just frustrated. I just want to have my purse already!!!

Oh no, I feel so sorry for you :sad: But it should come very soon now, the 8 week wait is almost over and you'll enjoy your beautiful NF! I hope you'll do a reveal ;)
I ordered my speedy yesterday, I hope it will not take so long...

The wait is absolute torture :P[/QUOTE said:
Oh yes it is... it shouldn't exist lol I hope we will be 100% satisfied with our beauties! And i'll be there for your reveal... in the next days :graucho: By the way, big congrats for waiting so long without dying:happydance: LV makes us crazyyyy :lol:

Oh wow! Didn't realise they take long for order! I hope you get it before xmas! Although if they said it should arrive by the 13th, it's not that long to go.. fingers xx

Looking forward to your mod pics when you receive it :smile:

I know there is only a couple of days left, it's just that it doesnt make sense for mine to take the full 8 weeks, when so many people on here are getting them in just a few weeks.