new outlet stuff

jadore23

Feb 23, 2007
Recieved some pics of hats, jewlery and a few wallets from woodbury commons. I only asked for pics of these items, no handbags..I dont want to feel like im annoying them hehe.

anyways first up are the hats and jewlery:

Item Price(reflects sale price)
Winter hats $50
Purple/blue earrings $57.50
Purple bracelet $37.50
Purple neckalce $40
Purple ring $42.50
D hoops $42.50
Bracelets $45
Rings $42.50

IF YOU ARE GOING TO CALL, ASK FOR ERIC..HE TOOK THE TIME TO SEND ME THE PICS AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF ALL SALES WENT THROUGH HIM.

number: 845 928 4602

Attachments

• DSC03464.JPG
    DSC03464.JPG
    145.6 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC03463.JPG
    DSC03463.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 129
Recieved some pics of hats, jewlery and a few wallets from woodbury commons. I only asked for pics of these items, no handbags..I dont want to feel like im annoying them hehe.

anyways first up are the hats and jewlery:

Item Price(reflects sale price)
Winter hats $50
Purple/blue earrings $57.50
Purple bracelet $37.50
Purple neckalce $40
Purple ring $42.50
D hoops $42.50
Bracelets $45
Rings $42.50

IF YOU ARE GOING TO CALL, ASK FOR ERIC..HE TOOK THE TIME TO SEND ME THE PICS AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF ALL SALES WENT THROUGH HIM.

number: 845 928 4602

:sad: I WISH I LIVED IN THE US! I want one of those purple Eden necklaces (which are priced ridiculously low!!!!)!!!!!

here are the wallets:

I got the one on the bottom left with dior written in cursive..anyone know which collection its from? it was $220.00

Attachments

• lll.JPG
    lll.JPG
    160 KB · Views: 107
I just ordered a Dior Vintage Flowers Tote from Eric last week. He was great to deal with. Its a good thing I didn't know they could email pictures, I would have had him on the phone all night.

I told Eric at Woodbury when I spoke with him today that he was becoming a celebrity on our Purse Forum and of course he asked all about it. Hopefully he will stop by and check us out. My Dior Vintage FLowers Tote is supposed to be delivered Thursday. Will post pictures.

I bought the cannage wallet (bottom right) in black suede from the Palm Springs outlet about wo months ago. It was $160? So pretty good deal. The backside opens up to hold ~20 credit cards and cash. It has one of those "flaps" you would see on an agenda (from the pic u can see the small part sticking out). The front opens up and is a pocket for receipts and such. Sorry for the bad description but I hope that helps!

Thanks for posting the pics!! I think I might pick up some jewelry :smile: