Chanel Classic Small or Mini??

rinz

Nov 19, 2011
cant decide if i should get classic or mini!

hve to wait for a few months for the classic small.. while ive found one mini in beautiful beige colour.. classic is more expensive but its classic n heard tht the quality's much better..

any thoughts?

I had the same dilema. I decided to go for the mini... as Im a student the price is much easier to swallow!! I do love the small, but if I was going to get the small, Id pay a couple of hundred more and get the medium/large. As far as qualitiy, I agree, the classics seem to be made much better. Are you debating about getting the new mini (A65055)?? :smile:

I had the same dilema. I decided to go for the mini... as Im a student the price is much easier to swallow!! I do love the small, but if I was going to get the small, Id pay a couple of hundred more and get the medium/large. As far as qualitiy, I agree, the classics seem to be made much better. Are you debating about getting the new mini (A65055)?? :smile:

yes yes the new mini.. yeah i wanted to get mini at first but now that ive heard abt the price increase, im thinking if i shld secure my classic before the price increases! haha..