Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters

These are awesome. I have Pink Truffle and already plan to get more after work :graucho:

I also picked up the one from L'Oreal. I prefer the L'Oreal packaging, but, I will take the Revlon over it, as I prefer it's vanilla scent and color payoff.

Every time I see the display for these, they're always sold out with the exception on one or two, and they always end up being opened and tried -__-
What are some shades that I should be on the look out for? I'm open to all colors.

Found another Gumdrop (score!) and decided to try Brown Sugar... So far the only color I can wear on a daily basis is Gumdrop. Brown sugar is to dark on my fair skin and tutti frutti is too orange but both good to have nonetheless. I don't think I'll stop until I try them all.

For those in Vancouver -- I see the displays randomly floating around at shoppers and london drugs. I picked up 2 at the london drugs on granville and georgia last night...should be soon we'll be seeing more :biggrin: yayers!! and they really do live up to all the hype.

Just tried creme brulee and it really doesn't do much for my medium skin tone. I don't know what I was thinking, beige-nude lipsticks have never worked for me. Maybe I will use it to tone down darker lipsticks.

I'm on the fence with Berry Smoothie, looks a bit cool for me. I'm running errands today so I will be on a search for some other colors.

Creme Brulee doesn't work on me either, it's too yellow based. Berry Smoothie is the only wearable one I have. I wish the lighter colors weren't shimmery/frosty.
I searched for the L'Oreal ones with no luck yet!

I got Sugar Plum at Target, it was the only one they had.
I like the texture and how it feels, but the color is a little to bright for me. I am going to give it to my sister in law, it will look better on her.
I am searching for the Loreal Balm, it isn't even on their website!

Again, for those from Vancouver -- picked up a few from the London Drugs on Kingsway (next to metrotown mall) ..the lady at London Drugs said they have no more in the warehouse which means what is out there is all thats left for now and the permanent display will be arriving in January 2012.

i dont like creme brulee either :c too frosty

my favorite so far are
sugar plum
lolli pop
brown sugar

the other ones i have are peach parfait, creme brulee, and two others but they're too frosty :c

I broke down & bought Sweet Tart last night at Shoppers. They were sold out of Berry Smoothie, which was the only tester of the 4 I liked. The rest of the butters were too brown/nude, or way too sheer for my liking.

I'm not entirely sold. The packaging feels cheap; and I understand it's Revlon and drugstore, but the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine comparisons feel like a real stretch.