Hermes H CLIC CLAC bracelets *

A new clic clac color has arrived - it's called Lin and looks like a lavender - grey. I tried it on today and took a quick snap in case anyone "needs" this color in time for the holidays!

image-1309248596.png

Kallie Girl, you and your SA truly two of the sweetest, most generous people I've ever met! :tup: So kind of your SA to look up this information and so kind of you to post it!

It's so exciting to know what I need to collect to complete my clic-clac rainbow. :nuts:
I have just bought my first Clic H in Marron Glace and Palladium.
I truly appreciate all the work that is done when it comes to colors, names, stamps and corresponding numbers.
You truly must have a very generous Sales Representative with a lot of time on her hands.

Rilleygirl & Mrssprakles - Wow its FABulous !!!:drool:

this is my first Hermes purchase "clicclac"
(definitely before i reach the age of __ years old i will have a Hermes Birkin bag ) :angel:

hermes-1.jpg
This is not a Clic Clac, but a Clic. Or to be correct a Clic H.

A new clic clac color has arrived - it's called Lin and looks like a lavender - grey. I tried it on today and took a quick snap in case anyone "needs" this color in time for the holidays!

View attachment 1539811
I have this color! It is beautiful.
I am new here, and find some of the color names on here confusing. Because the colors you compare whith is what they have in the H stores right now. And thety Are different from previous editions of their color scemes. Might Even only be nuances. And then the names your SA has provided will not match. For instance it was said that there is no Etoupe Clic H, but I have one. I have to check what year it is. Very similar to the Marron Glace, but slightly more beige/powdery.

I got a couple new Clic Clacs.. the 32 mauve, which is really a nice, medium purple. I also got a wide orange ... both of these are PH.

I needed to get a couple with GH for my totally anal days when I want to match the gold hardware on my Birkin... I got Moka in wide and orange in narrow.

I tried wearing two wide ones together and whoa... much too heavy and bulky. I do love wearing a wide with a narrow, though.

Soooo, here are some pics I took tonight...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
Pls don't do this to me! I want them all!