A Tuberose by any other name would not be this SWEET! (~Reveal~)

proffashionista

No 6-month pin 4 me!
O.G.
Mar 5, 2010
Ok ladies--I'm only online for a little while, but promised to post pics of the new Gathered Lindsey Tuberose!

Here she is, in all of her PINK glory. It's :heart::love::cloud9::love::cloud9::heart:

:girlsigh:I really love this bag, more so than just about any PINK bag in my collection. (I must confess, no pink bag may ever top my beloved blogger special edition Emily Satchel #15968.....) But Ms. Tuberose is #2 in the "Pink Rose" ceremony--LOL.

Pics coming right up!

Madison Gathered Leather Lindsey Satchel #18643 (Tuberose)
(MSRP 598.00)

Here's a few pics of her with my ballerina slippers fob. As I noted in the fall preview thread yesterday, after picking up this bag, the Lindsey tuberose is just a tad different than the ballerina slippers fob. I don't know if you'll see what I see, but I notice that the Lindsey is a tad lighter (a tad) and also has a smidgen more of a silvery grey undertone that keeps her from screaming "Baby Girl" pink. (Admittedly, I did NOT want a "Baby Girl" pink bag....Just a PINK one...and I think I got her!)

Sorry...no time to upload to Photobucket, so am attaching all pics as thumbnails, so just click on them to enlarge....and would love opinions from Coachies on "fave fob" on this bag...I cannot decide?!?!

Ballerina slippers???

Attachments

• Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_ballet slippers fob.JPG
    Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_ballet slippers fob.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 920
  • Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_ballet slippers fob_2.JPG
    Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_ballet slippers fob_2.JPG
    128.4 KB · Views: 779
  • Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_ballet slippers fob_3.JPG
    Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_ballet slippers fob_3.JPG
    127.6 KB · Views: 871
And a few with my NEW Pave Jewel Key Fob #93006 (MSRP 48.00)--tired and tried to keep this fob at the store. (Who was I kidding?! ;):P;))
Does this one look better or not than the pave jewel fob?!?!?!

Attachments

• Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_purple fob.JPG
    Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_purple fob.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 788
  • Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_purple fob_2.JPG
    Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_purple fob_2.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 1,006
And here she is with a Swarovski Crystal Fob (that is not a Coach fob)----

Attachments

• Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_pink swarovski fob.JPG
    Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_pink swarovski fob.JPG
    131.7 KB · Views: 692
  • Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_pink swarovski fob_2.JPG
    Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_pink swarovski fob_2.JPG
    124.8 KB · Views: 700
And lastly with my BCA Pave Crystal Heart Fob #92555....So please, let me know what fob you like best???! (I forgot to take pics with my pink Bejeweled Key Ring #92600--maybe tomorrow I'll grab my camera and take a pic or two with that fob, as well....)

(BTW--the diminutive pink Breast Care bow on this fob is BABY GIRL pink, IMO, to illustrate how the Tuberose leather is not that kind of pink....) IMO all of these pics, taken in natural light (no flash) are very close/true to bag's color IRL.....

Attachments

• Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_pave heart BCA fob.JPG
    Gathered Lindsey_Tuberose_pave heart BCA fob.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 762
proffashionista said:
And lastly with my BCA Pave Crystal Heart Fob #92555....So please, let me know what fob you like best???! (I forgot to take pics with my pink Bejeweled Key Ring #92600--maybe tomorrow I'll grab my camera and take a pic or two with that fob, as well....)

I think I like the BCA then the slippers, next would be the swarovski and then the jewel. But they all look great! I'm already trying to figure out whether this colour could fit in my wardrobe

So girly and awesome! I think this pink will look great with a lot of things and act as a pseudo-neutral?

VERY neutral. This bag looks great with browns and with greys (slightly better with greys but still A-OK with browns). They nailed this shade, IMO. I've been lusting for a neutral pink in the gathered leather ever since the gathered leather came out! My SA called me the same day this was released and of course, I told her to order it right away! It's available now, til PCE ends tomorrow, ladies!!!

I think I like the BCA then the slippers, next would be the swarovski and then the jewel. But they all look great! I'm already trying to figure out whether this colour could fit in my wardrobe

LOL--that's my order of preference right now, too!!!! This bag looks fab with just about anything -- even with many greens.

absolutely gorgeous! enjoy her! i'm taking a look at this bag in cappuccino on monday; there's just something about the gathered leather that i love...use her in good health!

Thanks! The cappuccino is TDF. She'd be mine, too, if I had more shelf space. Running out of room to store bags, and that makes me so :shucks: Hope you'll show us some pics of YOUR new bag!

Gorgeous bag! I love that soft pink shade. I like the BCA pave key ring the best. Thanks for sharing your lovely pics. I want a black gathered lindsey so bad....

What a lovely bag! I am pink freak too and for my wallet's sake am glad I did not see this before I got my PCE stuff. You are right, very different shade than the blush from last year. Didn't you get that bag and return it? With regards to the fobs I think the ballerina slippers look like they were made for that bag! My second choice is the BCA. Good to see you back with another great reveal :smile: