A little something from Fed Ex....

boje60

O.G.
Feb 28, 2008
img0137fq.jpg

Can you guess what it is?

boje60 said:
Can you guess what it is?

Congrats on scoring such a gorgeous wallet. Funny that I was searching info on that wallet last night but it us quite rare at the H stores. This is such a great color and would go really well with my new Tosca GP. Thanks for the pics. I'll ask my SA.

Thanks everyone!! I love tpf. I also want to thank Fleurs. A couple of weeks ago I asked for authentication help on this same wallet on EBay. It was in Blue Jean. She basically told me that she wasn't 100% sure that it was authentic. Because of this I didn't pursue it.
I decided that the only way I could comfortably get it and know that it was real was directly from Hermes. I called around and lucked out. I was offered other colors, but when the SA said Tosca, I knew I had to get it. The color is amazing. The cellphone pics definitely don't do it justice.
The wallet is perfect for me with 8 card slots and a change pocket on the outside. It took me months of looking at the Hermes wallets to finally find one that would work for me and not be too heavy.