Nixon Watches.....

J`adore LV

May 20, 2009
Hey y'all,

after 3 years of not wearing a watch, I've decided that it's time to buy one (hahaha, cheesy!). I like some of Nixon's styles of watches, I am not familiar with this brand. Does anyone know where they're made? What's the quality like? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!:smile:

Most are made in China, however their high-end models are made in Switzerland (they will be marked Swiss Made on the dial). The quality is fine, I haven't heard of too many issues quality wise with Nixon watches. They are really popular with teenagers (especially in So. Cal.) I think you get what you pay for, I would say they are on the same level as Michael Kors and other fashion watches like that.

Most are made in China, however their high-end models are made in Switzerland (they will be marked Swiss Made on the dial). The quality is fine, I haven't heard of too many issues quality wise with Nixon watches. They are really popular with teenagers (especially in So. Cal.) I think you get what you pay for, I would say they are on the same level as Michael Kors and other fashion watches like that.

Thanks radio_shrink! I think I'll just pay a bit more and get a Tissot watch instead.