new bag in ebene- advice please

Gyioia

O.G.
May 23, 2011
after buying speedy 35 DE I realised it s too big for my needs. bag si beutiful but mine is empty all the time, I think it s time for us to say goodbye :sad:

I ll try to sell it ( any info what s best site to do that? i know it s forbidden to sell on tpf but I m only asking advice so I think it s ok?)

I d like to go for shoulder bag,
classic style and I prefer that it s ebene.

I m not a NF fan because of peeling straps.
Speedy B. would be perfect choice but I m not sure if they plan to produce it?

Please help me with your suggestions :smile:

I have a Westminster GM and it's divine :biggrin: I love it so so much :smile: However, if you don't like the Speedy 35 size, then I'd say Westminster PM (MM) [sorry can't remember exactly] :biggrin:

i have a price limit so evora would be too expensive for me.
westminster seem like a good idea.

since i m new buyer is it really or only seems to me that there s not much good shoulder bags in ebene ?

i have a price limit so evora would be too expensive for me.
westminster seem like a good idea.

since i m new buyer is it really or only seems to me that there s not much good shoulder bags in ebene ?

To sell - Yoogiscloset.com

How about a Neverfull ebene ? Priced at about $800 ( us dollars )

NF ebene was my first love but after reading about so much problems I can not afford myself that risk. I live far away from first LV store so making exchange would cause me lot of problems :sad:

Have you looked at the Trevi PM? I love mine. You can wear it many ways, handheld, on the shoulder, in the crook of your arm. It's got pretty pleats and is a nice structured bag. Some people find it heavy and/or tough to get into but it works for me.