Couple o new bags - Wrap Artist and Bag Check

Celts20

O.G.
Dec 24, 2008
Was very lucky to get good deals on a couple of Tanos, the Wrap Artist in peacock.... beautiful color of blue, and nice detailing on the black leather detail. There's no outside pockets on the Wrap Artist and the strap reminds me of the Boogie strap. The Bag Check is in brunette and is my favorite of the two. LOVE the bag and the color is just scrumptious. Both have tan cotton lining. The strap is unfinished underneath, which I love. Uploaded a couple of pics of both.

Joan

Attachments

• IMG_2796.JPG
    IMG_2796.JPG
    95.9 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_2797.JPG
    IMG_2797.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_2798.JPG
    IMG_2798.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_2799.JPG
    IMG_2799.JPG
    126.2 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_2801.JPG
    IMG_2801.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 259
Oh Joan...those look like a couple of GREAT additions to you collection! I really like them both!

Congrats on the new additions! Pet you boys for me!

Was very lucky to get good deals on a couple of Tanos, the Wrap Artist in peacock.... beautiful color of blue, and nice detailing on the black leather detail. There's no outside pockets on the Wrap Artist and the strap reminds me of the Boogie strap. The Bag Check is in brunette and is my favorite of the two. LOVE the bag and the color is just scrumptious. Both have tan cotton lining. The strap is unfinished underneath, which I love. Uploaded a couple of pics of both.

Joan

Hi Joan! Love your new bags and I love the cotton lining. Beautiful color that brunette. Enjoy