Jul 25, 2011
I am very indecisive.

I bought a amarante key pouch on 11/22
(too big for pocket)
exchanged for mono mini pochette on 11/25
(didn't fit all of my essentials)
then exchanged for ebene cig case 12/1
(didn't fit itouch right)

The receipt says I have one month from original purchase date to exchange or for store credit.

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ONE MORE EXCHANGE FOR A MONO KEY POUCH BECAUSE I USE MY EBENE AND AZUR ONE SO MUCH. IT WILL DEFINITELY BE MY LAST EXCHANGE.

WILL THEY EXCHANGE IT?

No one on this forum is going to be able to predict what will happen with the particular SA you get on the day you go to return it. I think they probably will allow you exchange it again however, the sooner the better. Also, you may pretty soon get black listed from shopping there if you're not more thoughtful about your purchases before you make them...

No one on this forum is going to be able to predict what will happen with the particular SA you get on the day you go to return it. I think they probably will allow you exchange it again however, the sooner the better. Also, you may pretty soon get black listed from shopping there if you're not more thoughtful about your purchases before you make them...
I agree, I need to be more thoughtful, I think this was an impulse buy because of the holidays and I did really well on my finals.

Every time I see these threads mentioning LV doing black list it's just the funniest thing to me. We should black list LV cause they keep raising the darn prices lol lol.
OP congrats on your finals :smile:

I don't see why not. It's your money and you should be happy with what you buy. Tell them exactly what you are looking for and how the previous items didn't work and let them show you everything so you can make a better decision.
I am the same way, very indecisive. My SA is really nice and shows me everything even if I don't buy anything.
It's not a $20 item.....make sure YOU are happy with it!

hah.. my suggestion before you buy anything the next time, is to research the items in question.. Google.. look at the LV website, look on TPF, for info, pictures, the threads on 'whats in your bag' see what it looks like in every option your interested in, do a pros and cons list, if you have too.. heh.. I dont know.. BUT atleast go in to the store, with knowledge of what you need, and what your looking for, with regards to pockets, card slots, ways of carrying it, size of the bag/wallet, and how you prefer to carry the bag on your body, whether its handheld, crossbody, in your pocket.. TEST it out in the store! and then be sure of what you absolutely want, before you purchase.. being indecisive to that degree, when that much money is involved when shopping at LV or anywhere seems irresponsible. and would be totally annoying.. heh.. :lol:

they probably will exchange it.. then.. 'blacklisted' comment +1

I don't see why not. It's your money and you should be happy with what you buy. Tell them exactly what you are looking for and how the previous items didn't work and let them show you everything so you can make a better decision.
I am the same way, very indecisive. My SA is really nice and shows me everything even if I don't buy anything.
It's not a $20 item.....make sure YOU are happy with it!

I agree .. just ask your SA .. and make sure you are OK with your final choice. Good Luck. I think my partner dreams about me being blacklisted from LV:lol:

I think you need to know what you want before you buy it. Nothing wrong with bringing what you want to fit and trying it on a bag. Even go as far as thanking the SA and giving yourself time to think it over before deciding to buy it or not.

I don't get how you could get blacklisted. It's not like they ask for ID when you shop.. I've never made a return there but I'm the system under Kayti and Kathryn and maybe Katherine just from different SAs at different stores.. Anyway, I don't understand why you didn't understand the size of the items when you bought them. You should make sure this is your last exchange. No one wants to re-buy these SLGs that have been in and out of your possession, no offense! :smile:

I do not believe customers should be able to make exchanges. When I make a major purchase, like a car, I am not able to exchange it, so why should someone be allowed to return a handbag and etc.