Need help on yellow nightingale...

Hi, gals... I am interested in this 2011 yellow nightingale in calf with matt gold HW in med size. But I am afraid it is too loud and too hard to match.. Any input?Should I pull the trigger?:smile:

Attachments

• P00030803-NIGHTINGALE-TOTE-STANDARD.jpg
    P00030803-NIGHTINGALE-TOTE-STANDARD.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 327
Yellow is a great pop of color to add to most outfits regardless of the season IMHO.

Like you, I was scared too buy a yellow bag this year (it was a Bottega Veneta). I regret not pulling the trigger.

Anyway, will you use it? If you won't then don't commit. If you will, then you know what you have to do. The great thing about calfskin is that it is super hardy, thus, no fear of color transfer or rain spots.

Do keep in mind that even a medium Nightingale looks a little big, especially if you fill it with stuff, the way I tend to. That plus the color means that your bag will ensure that you stand out from the crowd. I don't mind that, but do you? As for matching your wardrobe, what colors are in there now? I would think yellow would act as neutral depending on what you wear it with. I have 2 pairs of yellow shoes and they are the perfect accent.

Okay, the rambling ends now. Best of luck.

Hi, gals... I am interested in this 2011 yellow nightingale in calf with matt gold HW in med size. But I am afraid it is too loud and too hard to match.. Any input?Should I pull the trigger?:smile:

So hard, I bought a yellow bag once and ended up returning it. I agree it goes well with most things (kind of how leopard ends up going with anything) but at the end of the day it was just too much bag. I think the smaller the bag the easier it is to wear. Eh, hope that helps a bit

So hard, I bought a yellow bag once and ended up returning it. I agree it goes well with most things (kind of how leopard ends up going with anything) but at the end of the day it was just too much bag. I think the smaller the bag the easier it is to wear. Eh, hope that helps a bit

Thanks gals for all the input. I decided to pass the yellow on and get the apricot nightingale. Yellow nighingale is a pretty bag, but I am gonna be freak out if the bag ever get dirty since I wear a lot of dark jeans. :smile:

Can't wait to get my apricot nightingale!:smile:

Thanks gals for all the input. I decided to pass the yellow on and get the apricot nightingale. Yellow nighingale is a pretty bag, but I am gonna be freak out if the bag ever get dirty since I wear a lot of dark jeans. :smile:

Can't wait to get my apricot nightingale!:smile:

This is why I returned the yellow - the dirt! LOVE the apricot - Good choice! Post pics when you get a chance!

I adore the brightness. I envision wearing it with my dark navy winter coat and black boots. Any ideas on how you'll be wearing it this season?

I think that color can go with any dark outfit...I am wearing my navy military coat at home today to try this bag, looks great!:smile:
But I will avoid wearing it with yellow, red, orange color, I don't have those color clothes anyway.