Troubleshoot tPF Problems:

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
We are currently looking into a few issues related to file uploads and odd posting behavior. Here are few guidelines to follow when you encounter any error messages related to security tokens, posting or file uploads:

First empty your browser's cache and delete all cookies and other site and plug-in data (from the beginning). Then, prior to logging back into tPF, restart your browser. Alternatively, restart your cable / DSL modem. Also, see if the same issues occur on other browsers you have installed.

- Let me know what browser and operating system you use. It does not have to be exact, Chrome / Windows 7 is perfect as reported info.
- Paste into this thread the URL showing at the top of your browser, when you get an error message related to tokens, etc.
- If possible, include a screenshot of the above error message. If the upload image does not work, please let us know.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey Vlad Thanks for all your help with TPF - but still this day I get no notification of subscribed threads. Once every few days (sporadic) I'll get 1 subscription come through. LOL but I've subscribed to about 6. I've changed emails, un subscribed and re subscribed and nothing. I wonder if its just me?

Hey Vlad Thanks for all your help with TPF - but still this day I get no notification of subscribed threads. Once every few days (sporadic) I'll get 1 subscription come through. LOL but I've subscribed to about 6. I've changed emails, un subscribed and re subscribed and nothing. I wonder if its just me?

Did you check your spam folder? Do you have instant/daily notifications set up for the 6 or so threads you're subscribed to?

I did post this in the photo posting thread but I'll try here too - when I try to post an image and enter a picasa photo URL I get this:

picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/T-MPsCjuNx6gQs4ZrucvzBieL2-7YQSgnhgL-6pt8Dg?feat=directlink

I did post this in the photo posting thread but I'll try here too - when I try to post an image and enter a picasa photo URL I get this:

picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/T-MPsCjuNx6gQs4ZrucvzBieL2-7YQSgnhgL-6pt8Dg?feat=directlink

This is not the photo URL, it's the URL for the page the photo is on. That is why you can't embed it into our posts.

am i reporting this right?? tried using Chrome & FF and still get an error message when trying to post a new thread:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. Try to clear your browser's cache and cookies, and relog into the forums.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I did as instructed and still no luck submitting the thread.

am i reporting this right?? tried using Chrome & FF and still get an error message when trying to post a new thread:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. Try to clear your browser's cache and cookies, and relog into the forums.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

I did as instructed and still no luck submitting the thread.

Did you try the Troubleshooting theme?