My new Botkier Eden bag from the upcoming collection!!

@missmoimoi: Where did you get the tmoro eden at such a great deal?!

I live in Vancouver, BC, Canada. The Bay dwntwn carries Botkier (they are the only resource in Canada for Botkier, I believe). Botkier is included in an In Store Promo right now (sometimes they are excluded). The SA rang up the bags separately so I could get my $50 off each bag. But I also had VIP discount card for 20% off and I am allowed to apply that on top. The VIP discount card is only good for this weekend...does this mean I should go back for the pink multi as well? Oh man...I am such a greedy pig but it IS a good deal on brand new stock, isn't it? I know I wear the pink multi bag as well but not as frequently or easily as the other colourways.

It's really hard to know if this is truly my last chance at the Eden bags though. I should try to wait to see if they get the smaller Edens but the SA has no idea. Toronto controls the ordering I'm told! We get so few stock up here and I hear that Shopbop sold out of the pink Eden already. Hmmm?

missmoimoi your Eden bags look so lovely! I wanted to buy pink multi when I first saw it on line...but after seeing your photo I cannot decide if I want the pink or navy/green one!

Hi, I really do like the pink/multi Eden too (especially because it's tri-colour and I like the navy thrown in...if the accents were dark purple I'd like it too but maybe that would have been too over-kill girlie-girlie, but I digress...)

For me, it's easier to wear the navy/green version more often. I can think of a few outfits to wear the pink/multi with especially and then denim would always be good too...but the navy/green is more no-brainer for me. If I ever get the chance to get the small Eden in pink/multi and with any promo or discount, I think I'd have to go for it. I think this is a better satchel than the colour block Marc by Marc Jacobs flap design (lacks full zip top).

Hi ladies!

I'm a newbie, guess i should contribute and share something on this forum.
My birthday was yesterday and my boyfriend surprised me with Botkier handbag and got it shipped all the way from NY to Australia! (I shall now crossed that out from my wishlist) My new Eden satchel in Navy/Green, still wrapped and in the box :smile:

Loving the Italian lambskin!

Attachments

• 381344_10150475367646117_598946116_10761956_800341037_n.jpg
    381344_10150475367646117_598946116_10761956_800341037_n.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 737
Hi ginaki,

You can definitely buy it online on their website - www.botkier.com. (p/s: My boyfriend bought through their website, e-mail them if you're outside US, and they will assist you with forms and payment method) cheers

Thank you!!!

I saw at their website that they are offering UPS shipping method, maybe I will mail them asking about USPS option.

Enjoy your new bag!!!!

Hi ladies!

I'm a newbie, guess i should contribute and share something on this forum.
My birthday was yesterday and my boyfriend surprised me with Botkier handbag and got it shipped all the way from NY to Australia! (I shall now crossed that out from my wishlist) My new Eden satchel in Navy/Green, still wrapped and in the box :smile:

Loving the Italian lambskin!

Great gift from the boyfriend!

I just got one of these this afternoon. I got the large pink/red/navy at Nordie's. I intended to just look at it, and of course I ended up getting it....will post pics! It's just so unique and gorgeous.

I just got one of these this afternoon. I got the large pink/red/navy at Nordie's. I intended to just look at it, and of course I ended up getting it....will post pics! It's just so unique and gorgeous.

awesome! don't know if you saw my comment in another thread, but i also got it and im wondering, will you be waiting to use it in the spring, or you rocking the pop-color over the winter? how does one keep lighter leather clean? Im concerned about the handles darkening.

awesome! don't know if you saw my comment in another thread, but i also got it and im wondering, will you be waiting to use it in the spring, or you rocking the pop-color over the winter? how does one keep lighter leather clean? Im concerned about the handles darkening.

I hope to use it now, once I figure out how to best treat the leather....the leather is kind of a different texture (rubberized?) so I am going to be sure to test whatever I use first. I like the handle protector stuff from Lovin' My Bags...I used it a few months ago on the handle of a MbMJ bag that has a similar color and the handle never got dirty.

I hope to use it now, once I figure out how to best treat the leather....the leather is kind of a different texture (rubberized?) so I am going to be sure to test whatever I use first. I like the handle protector stuff from Lovin' My Bags...I used it a few months ago on the handle of a MbMJ bag that has a similar color and the handle never got dirty.

yeah. rubberized is a good way to describe. it is a different texture.... please do keep us updated if the handle protector stuff works! Thanks!

Would this be a good work bag? Is it structured? Is it large enough to fit a folder and ipad? I'm thinking of getting the black one for work. TIA
Hi kanayda,

mine is the small eden. Definitely can't fit an ipad. But the bigger size should fit though (not 100% sure, but do check the size details) Yes, very structured! I must say the bottom part is wide, so it can stand on its own. The only problem with me is, i'm afraid that i might scratch the leather in any way. Lambskin seems delicate to me, it's so soft and smooth! Very beautiful material. Yeah, i think the bigger size will be suitable for work :smile: