Bambinone

BLACKWIDOW

Feb 26, 2007
I have a question about this style. To me I don't think it is big enough for me. I have a bella and it fits my checkbook sized wallet and my sunglass case. Will the baminone fit these two things? I'm not willing to downsize on my wallet.

Yes! The Bambione is a lot more roomy inside than I thought it would be. I have 3 of them are they are big enough for my wallet, sunglasses, camera, cellphone, keys, and some other little stuff.

Thanks for your help. I compared my wallet to my checkbook like you did it is about 1-2 inches longer. I don't know I think I will go with something else. I don't want to drop a lot of $ like that and have it not work out.

I have a Rosa Citta Bambinone and it JUST fits my checkbook sized wallet. Like a glove! But my wallet is thick so it takes up half the size in the one side. It's definitely bigger inside than it looks.

The Bambinone is my favorite style bag so far.

I guess it sounds similar to my bella then. I'm just able to fit the wallet which takes up about half of the bag because it is thick. Then the sunglass case takes up the rest.

I like the fact that it has a long strap.

The bella's strap I wish were a bit longer. It just fits under my arm and has a tendency to slide down my arm with my coat on. It will probably be a better summer bag.

The bella bella's strap is longer than the bella and it's actually the perfect length for me. I :heart: that bag!! Plus you can stuff it full...it holds a ton!:love:

I know, I wasn't expecting it either, it was a pleasant surprise when I got it in the mail. I say goi for it, I LOVE the Bambinone mainly because I like shoulder bags.

yeah me too! thats why i got the bambinone in pirata and the ciaociao in foresta..though i havent used any of them yet! how :nuts: is that LOL