Buy a patent taupe classic jumbo??

yuyatlong1888

Aug 29, 2010
Patent leather seems easily to change colour or getting dirt! But now the quality of caviar leather is getting worse and poorer ( especially the 11A caviar in blue and red)! Thinking to buy Patent taupe ! Good or not?

I really love the patent taupe. My only concern would be the possibility of color transfer. You would need to be careful with it. Once patent gets color transfer, it is very difficult to fix. You may want to do a search and read about that. I must admit that the patent taupe is just TDF though!

I really love the patent taupe. My only concern would be the possibility of color transfer. You would need to be careful with it. Once patent gets color transfer, it is very difficult to fix. You may want to do a search and read about that. I must admit that the patent taupe is just TDF though!

I understood too, indeed, I have bought a patent in black already and thinking to buy one more patent in taupe or not!! I also concern the colour transfer!!!:shucks:

Just to let you know another poster here and myself have had patent deflate on thier new patent bags before using them.
The patent flattens out and wrinkles. It is horrible. The back of my bag had deflated quilts and it was never used.
Mine was a mademoiselle taupe. Her's was the steel blue reissue.

Just to let you know another poster here and myself have had patent deflate on thier new patent bags before using them.
The patent flattens out and wrinkles. It is horrible. The back of my bag had deflated quilts and it was never used.
thanks for telling me, then, i think it is better to buy a new bad quality caviar with different colour!!! :crybaby:

Just let you see, this is recent caviar, just use one and have crease on it!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 402
Just let you see, this is recent caviar in blue colour, just use once and have crease on it!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 332

I am the other poster sjunky is referring to. I wanted to buy a patent taupe bag but didn't because I had deflated quilts on my dark blue patent reissue and had to return it. It was never used and one corner and some quilts on the front of the flap deflated while the bag was literally sitting in my closet, never used. I am now very leary of Chanel patent. The taupe patent is gorgeous but I would not spend that much $ for a bag that is, in my view, defective.