HUZZAH! my dior vintage flowers is here!

zerodross

O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
just for you nat, the minute the bf left the house, i scooted right to my room and whipped out the vintage flowers to take pictures of it. (ignore the chanel box in the first pic... i needed a stand for it and that was the only one i could find). :P

i'm definitely pleased that i got it at a reasonable price... the seller did mention some light stains in the interior, but as far as i can tell, it's barely noticeable and nothing a good dry cleaner can't fix. :smile::love:

Attachments

• vintage flowers 01.JPG
    vintage flowers 01.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 209
  • vintage flowers 02.JPG
    vintage flowers 02.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 155
  • vintage flowers 03.JPG
    vintage flowers 03.JPG
    76.2 KB · Views: 191
  • vintage flowers 04.JPG
    vintage flowers 04.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 175
:heart: :heart: :heart:

Congratulations!!!!!!

Your room lighting almost matches the lighting in the ad!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Dior Vintage Flowers Kate Moss 2.jpg
    Dior Vintage Flowers Kate Moss 2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 463
hehehee. my room lighting is making my eyesight all wonky. it's all yellow/soft lighting and it's never adequate. makes studying a real chore.

and that ad is gorgeousss!!

Loooooooooove it :drool:

Soooooooooooo Goooorgeous .. one of the bags i still kick myself 4 not gettttttting it :crybaby:

Congraaaaats dear:heart:

*steals the bag and runs*

heh, thanks everyone for the lovely words as usual! :heart:

chloe: !! we've not seen you around the dior subforum for ages! anyway i just saw your PM! i'm definitely jumping over to the LV subforum to check out your miroir & pomme d'amour! :drool:

nat: heh, yeah i was really trying to get a python but they sold out of python flaps there and there was only the tote left, the feel of the python skin (very papery/plasticky and flimsy) plus how easily the scales lifted (from everyday wear or just handling it without some baby-ing) bothered me a lot. i mean it's just too much anxiety and stress involved with having a python flap. :sad: (beautiful as it may be)

chrystalline: heh, i'm now really really on a bag ban. i checked my bank balance today and got a nasty shock. :Push:

Gorgeous, I love it. Have the same bag and its one of my favorites. I also have the tote coming from the Dior outlet to match it. Good luck with it.