Tell us...what are you currently on the fence about and why?

crumpy

Aug 2, 2010
Hello TPF members. I am sure a lot of us are always on the fence about one or several bags. Let's share them here. Maybe this way we can share our thoughts on certain bags, why we want them or why we don't so we can help each other out.

Currently, I am on the fence about Cabas Rivington. I am a damier ebene girl, and I am also a shoulder bag girl. I want a bag to alternate with my Neverfull MM damier ebene because it's my workhorse bag at the moment and I want to buy something to give it a rest sometimes. The thing is, I am not sure if I like it that much to spend $1550 plus tax on it. If anyone has any opinions on this, please do share.

hi Crumpy!! Thanks for starting this thread..I am also on the fence...about the new Lockit PM..I can't see a picture online of it and my store won't get one until next year, unless they call another store to get it sooner...any thoughts from the people who have seen this IRL? thanks for your help.

Crumpy,
Maybe go with another neverfull in a different pattern?

hi Crumpy!! Thanks for starting this thread..I am also on the fence...about the new Lockit PM..I can't see a picture online of it and my store won't get one until next year, unless they call another store to get it sooner...any thoughts from the people who have seen this IRL? thanks for your help.

Crumpy,
Maybe go with another neverfull in a different pattern?

Thanks for your suggestion. If I get mono or azur, I won't be able to use it too much because I am afraid of messing up the canvas and vachetta. I need another shoulder bag in DE, but the Westminster doesn't make my heart sing. I do like Cabas Rivington, but I can't seem to justify the price tag on it. I wish someone would enable me on this bag! :P

On your lockit, are you thinking of the one in mono? If yes, the picture is on the website already. I saw it a few days ago and I think it's a gorgeous bag!

Thanks for your suggestion. If I get mono or azur, I won't be able to use it too much because I am afraid of messing up the canvas and vachetta. I need another shoulder bag in DE, but the Westminster doesn't make my heart sing. I do like Cabas Rivington, but I can't seem to justify the price tag on it. I wish someone would enable me on this bag! :P

On your lockit, are you thinking of the one in mono? If yes, the picture is on the website already. I saw it a few days ago and I think it's a gorgeous bag!

Well, then, sounds like it's settled, go and get the cabas!! :biggrin:

Yes, I was looking for the Mono Lockit PM.

I'm on the fence about the leopard stole! I have wanted it forever, but I'm scared it's too delicate. I don't tend to baby my things, and if it got a hole in it or a lot of snags, I would probably cry.

I'm on the fence about saving for a Pegase 55. I plan to pick up a Keepall 55 w/ strap in early 2012, so I'm not sure I really need two carry-on pieces, since I'd never check LV luggage...but I want them both! I think once I see if the Pegase is really big enough to hold a week's worth of summer clothes, I'll decide...hmm!

I'm also on the fence about a passport cover. I want one to match the luggage, but I've never gone out of the country, even though I've had a passport since birth!

Come to think of it there's a lot I'm on the fence about!! :lol:

I'm on the fence about the leopard stole! I have wanted it forever, but I'm scared it's too delicate. I don't tend to baby my things, and if it got a hole in it or a lot of snags, I would probably cry.

This is another of my "fence" items. But I realized with that money I can take a trip to see a friend I rarely see and miss so much, so the stole will have to wait a little longer!

This is another of my "fence" items. But I realized with that money I can take a trip to see a friend I rarely see and miss so much, so the stole will have to wait a little longer!

LOL! Don't get started with "with that money I can....." or else I will never be able to buy another bag!!! :cry:

I love the leopard stole too bagLoVera! But I don't have the patience to be that careful. I would cry too!

LOL! Don't get started with "with that money I can....." or else I will never be able to buy another bag!!! :cry:

Oh I promise I won't, because I have to stop myself from doing the same thing! I've gotten better though - when I handed over my debit card for my Speedy (the first bag I bought for myself), I almost got sick right there in the store. I was actually shaking so badly when I walked out, I thought I was going to pass out! Now I'm a pro! :lol:

[QUOTE

Currently, I am on the fence about Cabas Rivington. I am a damier ebene girl, and I am also a shoulder bag girl. I want a bag to alternate with my Neverfull MM damier ebene because it's my workhorse bag at the moment and I want to buy something to give it a rest sometimes. The thing is, I am not sure if I like it that much to spend $1550 plus tax on it. If anyone has any opinions on this, please do share.[/QUOTE]

Haha, that's very funny, i was on the fence about the cabas rivington too, and went especially to my boutique yesterday to try it on. The bag was beautiful, but i didn't like it on me when open. When not cinched it looked amazing but not when uncinched. And i love to use all the possiblities that a bag offers (like the NF) and they have to look great on me. But it didn't work :sad: I hope the Cabas is something for you! Did you already see it IRL? Did you try on? Can't wait to see a reveal soon, it's a beautiful bag, just not for me.

Oh, and to answer your question, i'm currently on a fence about the mon mono speedy. I ordered it today but i have to wait:tdown: And I HATE WAITING!!!!!! :pout:

Currently said:
Haha, that's very funny, i was on the fence about the cabas rivington too, and went especially to my boutique yesterday to try it on. The bag was beautiful, but i didn't like it on me when open. When not cinched it looked amazing but not when uncinched. And i love to use all the possiblities that a bag offers (like the NF) and they have to look great on me. But it didn't work :sad: I hope the Cabas is something for you! Did you already see it IRL? Did you try it on? Can't wait to see a reveal soon, it's a beautiful bag, just not for me.

Oh, and to answer your question, i'm currently on a fence about the mon mono speedy. I ordered it today but i have to wait:tdown: And I HATE WAITING!!!!!! :pout:

Haha, that's very funny, i was on the fence about the cabas rivington too, and went especially to my boutique yesterday to try it on. The bag was beautiful, but i didn't like it on me when open. When not cinched it looked amazing but not when uncinched. And i love to use all the possiblities that a bag offers (like the NF) and they have to look great on me. But it didn't work :sad: I hope the Cabas is something for you! Did you already see it IRL? Did you try it on? Can't wait to see a reveal soon, it's a beautiful bag, just not for me.

Same here! I like it a lot cinched. Uncinched it's just...meh... I would definitely end up wearing in cinched 99% of the time. Maybe this is why I can't seem to justify the price tag on it. Yes, I tried it on once. Loved the look zipped up. But the price...the price...:thinking:

Do show us your mon mono when you get it! Congratulations!