PLEASE HELP!!! KEEP OR RETURN: my new chanel necklace!

Keep the necklace or return it?

• keep

• return

Results are only viewable after voting.

frarov

O.G.
Oct 2, 2009
Hello everyone, I need you help! Yesterday I bought this necklace, but I'm having second thoughts...
I really really like it, I was obsessed by it from the very first time I saw it 3 weeks ago and since that day I saved to buy it... but know I start asking myself
"is it worth it?"
"is it a unique piece?"
"should I buy a GST instead (same price!!!)?"
I would really appreciate your opinion! Thank you very much in advance
:smile:

Attachments

• IMG-20111206-00156.jpg
    IMG-20111206-00156.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 720
  • IMG-20111206-00158.jpg
    IMG-20111206-00158.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 695
  • IMG-20111206-00160.jpg
    IMG-20111206-00160.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 633
  • IMG-20111206-00163.jpg
    IMG-20111206-00163.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 678
  • IMG-20111206-00166.jpg
    IMG-20111206-00166.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 645
I have 2 Chanel necklaces and don't wear either of them very often. But I really love them and know that when I do wear them, they really add so much to my outfit! :love: I love that necklace! But if you don't, take it back - IMO got to love it to keep it!!! :biggrin:

Keep it! Really, it's outstanding, absolutely gorgeous. You will probably regret bringing it back. Maybe you are not going to wear it everyday, but when you are going to wear it, I'm pretty sure you are going to enjoy it.

Oh and you compared it with the GST, because it's the same price. But did you only compare them because of the price or are you truly deeply in love with the GST? If not, keep the necklace.

I have 2 Chanel necklaces and don't wear either of them very often. But I really love them and know that when I do wear them, they really add so much to my outfit! :love: I love that necklace! But if you don't, take it back - IMO got to love it to keep it!!! :biggrin:
Thanks SassieMe and Myrkur
@SassieMe: I don't think I will wear it everyday but I'm sure it will be great for special occasions... only thing is I don't have many special occasions to enjoy it as I'd love to :sad:
@Myrkur: yes I compared it to GST because of the prica but also because I miss a GST in my collection (I have a maxi, a m/L, a reissue 227 but I don't have a tote)... I'm really in doubt!

Return it!

If you're doubting something you paid so much money, it's because deep down you're just looking for excuses to take it back. So, take it back:smile:

Thanks SassieMe and Myrkur
@SassieMe: I don't think I will wear it everyday but I'm sure it will be great for special occasions... only thing is I don't have many special occasions to enjoy it as I'd love to :sad:
@Myrkur: yes I compared it to GST because of the prica but also because I miss a GST in my collection (I have a maxi, a m/L, a reissue 227 but I don't have a tote)... I'm really in doubt!

My Chanel SA told me to wear it with casual clothes! One of my necklaces is more formal (pearls and crystals) and it didn't work. But the other is more like yours and it really looked great!! So I decided to just enjoy it and wear it whenever I wanted to! Matter of fact, you're making me want to put it on today! THANKS!!

My Chanel SA told me to wear it with casual clothes! One of my necklaces is more formal (pearls and crystals) and it didn't work. But the other is more like yours and it really looked great!! So I decided to just enjoy it and wear it whenever I wanted to! Matter of fact, you're making me want to put it on today! THANKS!!

:lol: so happy about it!!! please post modeling pics ;)