An early Christmas present -- loving the Midday style! A quick reveal!

Anna_525

Mom to 2 great kids
O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
So my husband got some help from his sisters who know that I want a bigger Bal to use for work....but I was thinking it was going to be a Velo or Work....and I got this gorgeous bag instead....introducing....

MY NEW ANTHRACITE CGH MIDDAY!!!!

attachment.php

Notice tPF in the background? This is what I've been doing all day since I got the bag....taking pictures and admiring the yummy leather.....and going on tPF....

Attachments

• anthra4.jpg
    anthra4.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,551
And modeling pics taken right here at work....can't get enough of this bag....I am in love with the size of the bag and the anthracite color! And the smell of the leather....mmmmmm-mmmmmm.....I never thought I would like CGH but I think it is so elegant and sophisticated!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• anthra2.jpg
    anthra2.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 817
  • anthra3.jpg
    anthra3.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 825
Anthracite is the only color that really looks great with CGH. It really brings out the blue tones. I had a SGH Anthra Midday and sometimes miss it; the style is so sophisticated and feminine.

your bag is gorg!! I love the midday style! Merry early Christmas!!

Thanks, baglover! It is definitely a great style!

Anthracite is the only color that really looks great with CGH. It really brings out the blue tones. I had a SGH Anthra Midday and sometimes miss it; the style is so sophisticated and feminine.

Thanks, Roey! I love the blue tones on anthra. Past CGH bags I've seen were other colors (one of the pinks and a purple) and it did not draw me in, although they were pretty. I prefer GGH on a pink. The only thing about the midday I don't like is the short handle; can't really wear it on the shoulder when I'm wearing fall/winter clothing. But then I like wearing bags on the crook of my arm, since I have round shoulders and even hobos tend to slip off.