Please pick for me!! I can't decide!!

MADISON PATENT TOP HANDLE POUCH in Plum or Gray?

The Plum is gorgeous, but the gray would match more of my wardrobe. I can not decide!!!
OMG I know what you mean! I have the plum Sophia which I absolutely love but I saw the gray at Macy's yesterday, and it is gorgeous too! I still think the plum wins by a teensy bit just for the wow factor, but I would love to have both!

OMG I know what you mean! I have the plum Sophia which I absolutely love but I saw the gray at Macy's yesterday, and it is gorgeous too! I still think the plum wins by a teensy bit just for the wow factor, but I would love to have both!

I know! If I didn't blow a small fortune on Perricone this month I would get both :graucho:... Still trying to decide. I keep looking at them 100 times an hour.

I know! If I didn't blow a small fortune on Perricone this month I would get both :graucho:... Still trying to decide. I keep looking at them 100 times an hour.
If you are planning on wearing neutral or dark colors, the plum will look striking. If you wear bright or pastel colors, then I would get the gray. I also think the gray is slightly more elegant.

If you are planning on wearing neutral or dark colors, the plum will look striking. If you wear bright or pastel colors, then I would get the gray. I also think the gray is slightly more elegant.

I'm still deciding, I think I am leaning more towards the gray, it just makes more sense wardrobe wise, plus I don't have much gold jewelry to match the brass on the purple.

LoveLapson said:
I'm still deciding, I think I am leaning more towards the gray, it just makes more sense wardrobe wise, plus I don't have much gold jewelry to match the brass on the purple.

I would not say that your jewelry needs to match the hardware on your purse. Mixing metals is really in. I have a purple bag with brass hardware and wear silver earrings and bracelets all the time! I can't believe how many compliments I have received on my purple purse!

Having said that, I do think picking a purse that matches the colour tones in your wardrobe is important. If you can't see the purple going with your favourite clothes then choose the grey for sure.