REVEAL! Sleepless! keep or not?

CoCoChloe

May 8, 2011
Hi lovely TPFers,

Oops i did it again. I walked into hermes store and asked if they had any 30cm birkin. They had none but had kelly 32cm, chevre mysore (love love this leather), shocking rose color. The shop was insanely busy and a few other ppl kept looking at me and waiting me to drop the bag. actually one girl asked me if im taking it for sure. I love the leather and color but not sure if i will use it much since it is so bright. im also more of a birkin girl. All of sudden three SA came by and said I am crazy to pass that one. I wanted to think about more but i got too much pressure. and yeah.... I bought it! :biggrin: I didnt want to come back to my hotel regretting that I missed it.

What do you all think? Im sooooooooo happy i found something at hermes where i never find kelly or birkin. i always bought mine thru my conceirge company and i still cant believe i actally got a bag from the boutique. but im sleepless on my holiday thinking about if this was a good purchase.... :thinking:Good buy and def keep? Should i be thankful that i was lucky? Or did i make an impulse buy? (ummm I have a pretty bad track record with this one. :P) I need to decide by sat before i leave the country.

Would you keep or not? Do you have a similar bag and use/love/hate? Please help!!! I can't sleep! Thx all XXX :heart:

Is it Rubis with GHW? It is so lovely!!!! Not only keep it, wear it and love it!!! What a lucky girl you are!!! Great and classic buy!!! I would get it in a heart beat@@ Kelly never shows up anymore in new york these days....congrats and enjoy it in the best of health!!!

Hi lovely TPFers,

Oops i did it again. I walked into hermes store and asked if they had any 30cm birkin. They had none but had kelly 32cm, chevre mysore (love love this leather), shocking rose color. The shop was insanely busy and a few other ppl kept looking at me and waiting me to drop the bag. actually one girl asked me if im taking it for sure. I love the leather and color but not sure if i will use it much since it is so bright. im also more of a birkin girl. All of sudden three SA came by and said I am crazy to pass that one. I wanted to think about more but i got too much pressure. and yeah.... I bought it! :biggrin: I didnt want to come back to my hotel regretting that I missed it.

What do you all think? Im sooooooooo happy i found something at hermes where i never find kelly or birkin. i always bought mine thru my conceirge company and i still cant believe i actally got a bag from the boutique. but im sleepless on my holiday thinking about if this was a good purchase.... :thinking:Good buy and def keep? Should i be thankful that i was lucky? Or did i make an impulse buy? (ummm I have a pretty bad track record with this one. :P) I need to decide by sat before i leave the country.

Would you keep or not? Do you have a similar bag and use/love/hate? Please help!!! I can't sleep! Thx all XXX :heart:
I think it's beautiful. But do you really love it or just got it because 3 SA said u'r crazy to pass up? (Which I do all the time, buying something under pressure).

Good thing is at least u have til Sat to decide. Take your time to think it over and if you decide against it then u know u have all these time to think it over first.

Think it over :smile:

So lovely, I see from your wish list, you tend towards bright colors.
I was lucky enough to be able to be able to buy a rose shocking Vision agenda at an Hermes sale. It is a nubuc chevre and I use it daily. It's not so shocking! Keep it, it will make you happy every time you see it.
One question, about your concierge service, is it from a credit card? I always wondered what they did. Hmm, they can get Kellys and Birkins for you?
Cool.

I think it's beautiful. But do you really love it or just got it because 3 SA said u'r crazy to pass up? (Which I do all the time, buying something under pressure).

Good thing is at least u have til Sat to decide. Take your time to think it over and if you decide against it then u know u have all these time to think it over first.

Think it over :smile:

I agree. I am a 'birkin girl' also~ last summer, I had a chance of getting a Rose Tyrien kelly 32 but I passed on it because as much as I adore Kelly, I don't think I will incorporate it into my wardrobe as much as a birkin. Then I waited and got a Rose Tyrien birkin 30 and I couldn't be happier.
If you have doubts about it now, it would be wise to really think it over! Don't get or keep things just because you are under pressure or because it seems like the right thing to do! Go with your heart~ :smile: