Christmas, Hanukkah, & NYE 2011/2012 nails

Here's mine! No nail art because I don't have enough talent for that.

52d3e1de.jpg

5fee15b1.jpg

44ef6514.jpg

Hahaa.. I thought about starting this thread last night....

You beat me to it.

Maybe we should a Mod change the subject line to Holiday Nails 2011 Christmas, Hannukkah & New Years Eve... So we include all of them.

I got a few ideas for New Years Eve.

YEAH!!! love it...had your mani in mind when I opened this thread ;)

sigh...you have such beautiful hands!

Thank you! I wanna do a holiday pedi now. Not sure what to do yet.

I really love that green!

Thank you! It's really close to OPI JITNB but I like the brush and formula on this much better.

Hahaa.. I thought about starting this thread last night....

You beat me to it.

Maybe we should a Mod change the subject line to Holiday Nails 2011 Christmas, Hannukkah & New Years Eve... So we include all of them.

I got a few ideas for New Years Eve.

great idea!

I'm going to do Chanel Dragon with Lynnderella's Ruby Red Ruby on a few nails for my Christmas mani...

And for NYE... I have the DL Juicy Couture Precious Metals set... so lots of options there! I also am thinking of Lynnderella's Mercury's Rainbow for NYE.

I am totally cheating and gonna use some Sally Hansen nail strips the week of Christmas. But I did promise my dear Peach I would try and marble a nice candy cane design.... so I guess I should get to working on that huh? I think maybe next weekend when I have some free time. :thinking:

I am totally cheating and gonna use some Sally Hansen nail strips the week of Christmas. But I did promise my dear Peach I would try and marble a nice candy cane design.... so I guess I should get to working on that huh? I think maybe next weekend when I have some free time. :thinking:

that would be awesome.. white and red.. with maybe one swirl of green in the center.

^ I can't wait to see that one! It sounds just perfect!