Chanel in Paris

Okie..just bght mine jumbo classic flap..caviar for Euro 1650 retail (taking away the tax...abt 1480 Euro)...so compared to US px (can't confirmed if it is US $1995)...with exchange rate...i think u should be able to work it out...

Btw..Paris & Singapore , I saved abt US$560

Okie..just bght mine jumbo classic flap..caviar for Euro 1650 retail (taking away the tax...abt 1480 Euro)...so compared to US px (can't confirmed if it is US $1995)...with exchange rate...i think u should be able to work it out...

Btw..Paris & Singapore , I saved abt US$560

The US price for the jumbo classic flap is $2250, I believe...1480 Euro translates to about $1947 USD, making the savings about $300 or so. Not too shabby!

I bought a Chanel in Paris in Novemeber..it all depends on how much the dollar/euro are worth too...which changes all the time.I saved a couple hundred dollars on my Chanel.You definately save money

I bought a Chanel in Paris in Novemeber..it all depends on how much the dollar/euro are worth too...which changes all the time.I saved a couple hundred dollars on my Chanel.You definately save money

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet!!! :nuts:

Jill, how did you find the selection in Paris compared to North America? I imagine it to be amazing...was it??? :girlsigh:

Okay, who is going to volunteer to go to Paris with our shopping lists?

I'm going to Paris and staying literally 2 blocks from the 31 Rue Cambon store last week of March, but my credit cards can't handle all your requests....let alone fuel my own desires.

Even with the currency exchange rate, the bronze python with the tassle would have been equivalent to $2675 in Paris, but was $2995 w/o tax here in the States