On a hunt to find chanel timeless woc in caviar!! Help

ceciliaaa

O.G.
Apr 8, 2011
Hi everyonee !! (:

I need help finding the chanel woc in caviar (black) shw i fell in love with the woc when i tried it at the store but they only had lambskin in stock.. I asked the sa when they might have caviar && she said that they havn't had caviar in stock for about a year" which is crazyy!!! :sad: it makes me sad cuz im ready to take the plunge! They have the lambskin in stock

please help me find one !!! I might can take a trip to ny during xmas
thxxx

Hi everyonee !! (:

I need help finding the chanel woc in caviar (black) shw i fell in love with the woc when i tried it at the store but they only had lambskin in stock.. I asked the sa when they might have caviar && she said that they havn't had caviar in stock for about a year" which is crazyy!!! :sad: it makes me sad cuz im ready to take the plunge! They have the lambskin in stock

please help me find one !!! I might can take a trip to ny during xmas
thxxx

I got an email from Hector (SA) in NM. He received one black WOC in caviar with SHW. The email was about about 4 days ago. Try him...
Hector Rojas
CHANEL Accessories
619-321-3668

Me too. Any luck OP? I called Nirdstrom Earlier today and they had one a few days per the SA but they told me they sold it. :sad: good luck to you and me finding it.

NO! NO LUCK AT ALL :sad: its very frustrating knowing that US gets them (altho it sells out fairly quickly) but SA said Toronto hasn't had the caviar for quite awhile