A humble beginning of my collection.

cityseasons

Apr 25, 2011
Im kinda reluctant to post this humble beginnings of my collection. :smile:
Ive collected these just few days ago. And I wanted to house them in a nice comfty closet.
These are just pre-loved but carefully chosen to match every occasion, dress, and of course-woman's mood.

I know these are way LOW compare to the amazing collections of all of you - but im happy and contented with these bags. Thats the most important. I might sell it in the future to fund NEW bags...:smile:

It was my husband who introduced me bag collection (lol)
He now rolls his eyes whenever he sees a new bag in my closet... hahahah:lol:

Attachments

• humble collection1.JPG
    humble collection1.JPG
    319.1 KB · Views: 484
  • humble collection2.JPG
    humble collection2.JPG
    313.3 KB · Views: 460
  • humble collection3.JPG
    humble collection3.JPG
    314.9 KB · Views: 443
Is that a vintage Speedy 25 in the back? I don't know why, but I've always thought that Monogram Speedys look the best when they are size 25 instead of 30 :smile: They look so cute!

Is that a vintage Speedy 25 in the back? I don't know why, but I've always thought that Monogram Speedys look the best when they are size 25 instead of 30 :smile: They look so cute!

Yes sis, its a vintage speedy25. Just right for my stuff... speedy 30 is about 2 inches more in length... One can just choose between 25 or 30, bcoz 35 & 40 are quite huge already... You are very observant. You might be the next moderator here.... :smile: or the one who authenticates the bag...:cool:

Yes sis, its a vintage speedy25. Just right for my stuff... speedy 30 is about 2 inches more in length... One can just choose between 25 or 30, bcoz 35 & 40 are quite huge already... You are very observant. You might be the next moderator here.... :smile: or the one who authenticates the bag...:cool:

Heh, I'm really doubtful about that :biggrin: I've been just staring so many Speedys lately so I recognized it, and the lovely patina on the leather tells it's vintage :smile:

Im kinda reluctant to post this humble beginnings of my collection. :smile:
Ive collected these just few days ago. And I wanted to house them in a nice comfty closet.
These are just pre-loved but carefully chosen to match every occasion, dress, and of course-woman's mood.

I know these are way LOW compare to the amazing collections of all of you - but im happy and contented with these bags. Thats the most important. I might sell it in the future to fund NEW bags...:smile:

It was my husband who introduced me bag collection (lol)
He now rolls his eyes whenever he sees a new bag in my closet... hahahah:lol:
A carefully chosen collection is far lovelier than a collection that is buying because it's popular. This shows you have taste:smile:

Heh, I'm really doubtful about that :biggrin: I've been just staring so many Speedys lately so I recognized it, and the lovely patina on the leather tells it's vintage :smile:

Yap, that LV Speedy is about 20yrs. I dont hve much prob with its vachetta leather except the HANDLES... I've finally found the solution.

It is undergoing a complete MAKE-OVER.
I will extract the OILS on its handles... Clean, Moisturize & Miracle Shield to prevent oil & water stains.

Will post later the BEFORE & AFTER PHOTOS...:cool: